Trails in WNC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any info on places to wheel in Western North Carolina? If it aint state park down here its private property and I'm dyin to test out my new MUD KINGS!

Tellico???????

There's also Windrock ORV outside Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Closer than Tellico depending on where you are in western North Carolina. October 21-23 there is a Cruiser gathering at Windrock, you'd be welcome to attend. Also that same weekend is the STLCA annual meeting at Tellico.

TJK

Appreciate the tips guys! How far is Oak Ridge from Asheville?

What your cruiser look like Kaderbak? I might have seen you around town. I'm from more towards the leicester area but I get out quite often and am always on the lookout for a new cruiser.

I dont have a pic but it's a pewter colored 60 with a 2.5 inch shackle lift sitting on 33x12.50 mud kings. I got black bullet hole wheels on it and hella 500's on the front. It's still a pretty stock looking rig on the outside. Little bit of rust on the back right quarter panel. I havent seen yours riding around. You take it out much or is it just a trail rig?

It's my daily driver. I don't get out much though. :rolleyes:

I'll wave if I see ya!

TJK

Get out much

Kaderabek said:
It's my daily driver. I don't get out much though. :rolleyes:

TJK

At 47,520 ft/gallon (It sounds a lot more impressive than 9 MPG) I can understand why you don't get out much .

If I went out I'd be leaving you at home with my wife about 95% of the time.... :rolleyes:

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom