Trailer light - no brake signal on turning signal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JGG

EUR diesel exporter
Threads
Hi,

Let me first introduce myself.
I am Johan. Living in The Netherlands. I wanted a Land Cruiser 100 after traveling to Dubai. Choose for the Lexus version.
After a lot of searching and calculating I bougth a LX470 in NY and got it transported to Europe.

Some pictures:

And now, my problem: In here we have the turning signal and the brake signal ALWAYS as a seperate bulb. That means a saperate signal as the official standard. That means that I have a problem with the american wiring source, because that one has turning light and brake signal on the same wire.
I hope somebody knows how it's working down there, and can tell me if there is a signal for the turning lights with an added brake signal on that wire (because rear lights on car are seperated). Than I can cut out that brake wire somewhere? (and use that wire for the brake position on my connector)
So, where can I find this addon wire?

Thanks a million for the winning answer! Than you got my eternal honor...

Best regards from Holland,
Johan

Last edited:
I found a controller in the back(left). It has TOWING CONVERTER on it, with these codes:
81985-60010
061800-0290

I expect this one to control the trailer lights.
Is there maybe also an option to replace this one with a converter that is seperating the turning and brake lights?

I'm sure there are several ways to do it but.... Curt Manufacturing 56196

71iVitU-4pL._SL1500_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom