TRADE: 2001 VW Jetta TDI 5 speed 50mpg! for Expedition vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

**SOLD**
Well, traded to Gappy for his FJ62!

As you can see I'm knew here, so I hope this is legal for the forum.

I'm looking to trade a nice 2001 VW Jetta TDI diesel 5 speed for an expedition vehicle. I'm really looking for something diesel, or easily made into a diesel. I've been looking at the older FJs with a 4BT in it.
The Jetta, 5 speed, nearly 50mpg turbo diesel 1.9L. Leather interior, sunroof, all power options, CD changer, XM radio, new tires, new AC compressor, trailer hitch.
Recent work includes newly rebuilt head, new 100k mile timing belt, all rollers and water pump, new serpentine belt, all fluids and filters. This thing is ready to go another 100k miles with only a couple of oil changes!! The car is in great shape with only a few rock chips on the paint on the hood. The mileage on the Jetta is 239k most all highway from MS to West TX. I just drove this thing from MS to San Diego and back and it did awesome. The estimated value of the car is $8k so I'm looking for something to swap in that range. This would work out great for something that is taking that new job further from home and will start commuting. 50mpg! Get it cheaper before the fuel prices get ridiculous again. I'm in South, MS but am willing to deliver this thing if the bargain is right.
email is pheidingsfelder at gmail or PM for my cell phone number!

Some pics

IMG_4354.JPG

IMG_4355.JPG

IMG_4389.JPG

IMG_4396.JPG

Last edited:
As you can see I'm knew here, so I hope this is legal for the forum.

Legal forum? HAHAHA. You posted this here and on expo, with the same info, so the question is, are YOU legit?

If you are :flipoff2:

If you arent, move on.

Yep I am legit. I'm just trying to get into the expedition vehicle stuff. I'd also trade for a nice BMW 1150 GS if there's one out there! I also have it posted over on the tdiclub forums. All same username, My person can be validated on the tdiclub.com if need be.

What I meant was I hope it is acceptable in the For Sale/Wanted section on this specific forum to post trades of this type.

Pat

Good to hear and welcome.

I have owned 2 TDIs- great car. Only sold them to get a larger car for the family. And I have owned a 4BTAJ80. Very nice rig too. Good luck with the sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom