Tpms Receiver Location? (URJ200) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently bought a LC200 and found out it was a Mexico Spec. Unable to program tire sensors. Was missing TPMS control module so I purchased and installed no issue. Still can’t program sensors so I’m guessing it’s also missing the TPMS control module. Does anyone know where it’s located? Thank you’re

This site has exploded diagrams for parts. You’ll need to enter your vehicle info, since the component location might change by year.

Still hard for me to see location. IDK how it ended up in the states. Bought it near Seattle, too. I’ll take a few photos of the interior shortly but it’s like a simplified model. No GPS screens (plain digital dial radio) and no heated rear seats. Oh and the A/C temp gauge is in Celsius

A713DA23-5CCA-4453-AD7C-6FC2DDD66B61.jpeg

Well I finally figured it out. I was missing the TPMs Warning ECU (located next to rear right wheel well), TPMs Receiver (located in headliner above rear left passenger seat), and the 4 wires that connect receiver (plug K8 - part# 90980-12366) to connector KL1 (located close to right taillight). One of the wires missing was noted as “shielded” so I used a 22ga guitar wire and everything works perfect.

Good work figuring this out. Sounds like a complex one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom