ToyTec Installed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
Well the ToyTec OME 3" lift is now installed on the Brickhouse...so she is sitting proud on the 295 Nitto Terra Grapplers now.

Should have her rock sliders from BudBuilt tomorrow...and then she is ready to try some light trails around here.

Will get a pic posted this weekend.

Now I read where some FJ 4x2 owners like to get the oem 4x4 springs to give some extra lift to their pre-runners.... What would be best way for me to make my four springs available if someone wanted them for their 4x2 for a minimal fee or trade...?

Here she is at a little area near house where the dirt is piled high and over 20-30% grades on some to climb....if want to come by and play let me know....so far nobody has put up signs or anything as long as not torn up...now on to lift.

These two shots show suspension compressed on rear tire and front tire...rear had a good hands width up on top before it would hit fender well. Front tire was on 20% downslope with most of weight on front on this tire and it barely compressed and has a couple inches to spare with no body chop mods...
3966.JPG
3959.JPG

These are on two dirt piles I was climbing and descending while the wife was white knuckled and making noises I have not heard since our wedding night... :D

one measured 20% and one 30%+ on the inclinometer....I learned that you cannot release strap on seatbelt at certain angles to climb out and take pictures LOL
3960.JPG
3965.JPG
3969.JPG

Budbuilt Rock Sliders he just welded up a dozen sets this past week....has rear kick out...said he is also coming out with a grated step plate to attach to them for a true step use as well...for us with short wives... :p

They will be painted this evening and bolted on tomorrow...pics to follow. Going with black rustoleaum textured paint and maybe a couple of those stick on strips for traction.
3971.JPG

mmm i need a place to see if this slee lift even flexes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom