Toys4Tots - December 3, Attica IN Badlands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

we ARE the convoy...all the local guys backed....AGAIN! (4th trip in a row.....)

anyways, I'm out on Thurs 4:30 from work....Goeb, I'll ring ya on yer cell. Figger 7:30ish in your area...if yer hookin up, I'll run the loop then...

outta put us in by Jeff about 10pCST....11p their time (believe they are an hour off this time of year....)

Geobs - I think I'm wishin I had yer problems.

I got the 4x4 labs arms on the right side tonight. With my Tundra rims the tires hit on the relay rod ends bad. it looks like it might work with the 80 rims. i have a set of 15" that fit great, but no tires to go on them. Best case I'm running 285/75R16 MT/Rs when I have room for 37s. :mad:

If nothing goes wrong tomorrow, I think I'm good to go, but I haven't decided if I can get down Thursday evening or leave early Friday morning. I do have Friday off.

If ya'll are coming through Thursday night, maybe I can meet up. i don't know the top speed of the 55 yet, but i imagine I can keep up with an 80 towing a 40.

I've got a room Thurs nite....F/Sa with Lame and Mike....

we'll find space.... :D

TLCA_Paul said:
I just got off the phone with Frydaddy. He has the 203 with 465 adapter on it. If you still want it we can bring it. We hope to be pulling into town about 1am on Thursday. I guess I should call and see if we can get that late of a check in. I'm meating him at work and loading my truck there. Then when I get it on the trailer I call him and he is trying to get out a little early.

I still got to get a temp tag for my rig, and clean it out. Don't need camping gear for this one. Just a wool blanket or 2, and some tools and parts. A few hot pockets on the engine and we are doing fine.

You got a phone # for fryman?

PM sent.

You know I just realized I have a 203 on my patio tht belongs to Butch. I wonder what he is doing with that. It's been there about a year now.

Woody,

Call the cell. I should be ready to hit the road when you get here. I can meet you at my place which is right off the highway or on the highway at the Lake Forest Oasis. Either way, I will be ready.

Gumby,
If you don't have my cell # pm me and I'll get it to you. You should join us tha eve.

E

Yea it's a 10 spline! He said he would sell it. (you know christmas and all) was planning on putting it in his 60. He just said make him an ofer. I can load it in the truck.

He is working still. so diidn't have much time to talk

Just talked to Jeff. Got me a room thursday and friday. I hope to get the 55 out for a highway speed test run tomorrow to make sure I can keep up on the highway. Otherwise, I'll take two lanes down to 41.

60 is sitting knuckle-less, scavanged for parts. 55 is sporting Luke's arms. Just needs a little tweakin'

Scott scored me some tires that don't rub. He is da man. :cool:

Gotta find some time to get a toy or two.

Do cash proceeds go to T4T as well?

Doolie is full of dizzel
Twisted car is on the goose, and mine needs to be loaded.
Got Shiner for Chem.

Gonna grab some toys tomorrow, and pack up stuff.

Woodrow, PM yer cell # so we can find ya Friday morning.

TLCA_Paul said:
Yea it's a 10 spline! He said he would sell it. (you know christmas and all) was planning on putting it in his 60. He just said make him an ofer. I can load it in the truck.

He is working still. so diidn't have much time to talk

I think I'm just gonna say leave it at home. The 465 adapter makes it worth money, that I'm probably not able to spend.

loaded, leavin straight from work...

towing this morning sucked...lotsa idiots runnin rampant in 1-2" of snow....gonna make for an interesting/slow drive down if this keeps up... Course the new tars on the 80 damn near covered the front of the trailer/40 too....uugh

gotta go jacket shoppin enroute, Carhart's at Fleet...my usual wheelin coat is a bit too shredded...

if anyone forgets a hat.... ;)

Time to break out the long johns!

Snow not sticking in Rabbit Hash. Hasn't made it to my house yet

What did I get myself into, I'm a fair weather wheeler!

Loaded up, just gotta pack. For some reason the Willys wasn't happy with being left out in 10 degree weather last night:doh:

Nice and warm out:D
doolienrigs.jpg

Snows almost over here in Indy. Lake affect is all we're getting now. Surface temps are still around 35, so no sticky to the pavement. Although that's not stopping people from driving like complete idiots.

Saturday noon till it stops, snow-snow-snow. I've already been put on the midnight alert for plow duty, so the ride may be cut short for me :crybaby:
Hmmmmmm, freezin' a$$ off in cruiser, or nice warm cab of a tri axle Volvo?

uugh....when Jeff says the bar is open until the bartender is drunk, he means it....

I gave up at 3:30a....

FYI: the hotel is doing food on Sat lunch, hot stuff...."plan" is to hook up here at the hotel and chow something hot. 12:30 ish....coney's, chili, etc.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom