Toyota parts sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just a heads up folks! Toyota online parts has a sale for extra 25% off everything through March 23rd. I got a few parts and was thinking if anyone needs brakes or other $$ maintenance items, now's a great time! Free shipping over $75 too. I was looking and a brand new H55F was under 1,900 to my door! Now I'm trying to think what stuff I might need on my 200!

Last edited:
Too bad I didn't get this order in before I had to buy both the engine harness and dashboard harness for my LX570. They cost me $7k. Well, they cost Allstate that much. Still...

Too bad I didn't get this order in before I had to buy both the engine harness and dashboard harness for my LX570. They cost me $7k. Well, they cost Allstate that much. Still...
I still need to understand how your insurance covered that. Fear I'll be facing the same.

Just want to point out that it's not through the end of the month, just through this Wednesday, March 23rd.

You can also get free shipping over $75 so you don't even have to go down to the dealer.

Save upwards of 48% off list prices (typically difficult to do much more than 32-34% off).

I still need to understand how your insurance covered that. Fear I'll be facing the same.
I didn't ask after they said yes. Remember, I was $1500 away form a total loss. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop when they find a computer or three with corroded terminals on it, after they take the interior apart.

Just want to point out that it's not through the end of the month, just through this Wednesday, March 23rd.

You can also get free shipping over $75 so you don't even have to go down to the dealer.

Save upwards of 48% off list prices (typically difficult to do much more than 32-34% off).

Thanks for the correction. Editing my OP to avoid confusion. I misread originally.

No worries! How are the headlight housings on your 200? Now's the time to buy new ones!
Really good actually. I used a ceramic restore kit not too long ago, maybe a year, but only because I had extra from refurbishing my wife's GX470. Both trucks lenses have held up really well with that process.

Just a heads up folks! Toyota online parts has a sale for extra 25% off everything through March 23rd. I got a few parts and was thinking if anyone needs brakes or other $$ maintenance items, now's a great time! Free shipping over $75 too. I was looking and a brand new H55F was under 1,900 to my door! Now I'm trying to think what stuff I might need on my 200!
Hey Ramon, Is there a code or something to trigger this deal? I do not see it offered at Toyota Parts and Accessories - Official Online Store - https://parts.toyota.com/?partner=tcomgenpartscta

Thanks, Ted

Thanks @mtweller, just saved like fifty bucks ordering some obscure Toyota fluids that claim to have unicorn magic as an ingredient to justify the markup.

thanks

Shoot what am I doing wrong? following the link referenced below and putting in the code for an h55 transmission part # 3303060450 and it tells me that its no longer available

Toyota Parts and Accessories - Official Online Store - https://parts.toyota.com/?partner=tcomgenpartscta
Dang, I just tried hunting for y’a and the site I went to shows it isn’t available any longer.

Dang, I just tried hunting for y’a and the site I went to shows it isn’t available any longer.

I called Fred Anderson and was told its not discontinued, there just aren't any available on hand to sell at this time. Apparently, the discount is web store based which is inventory updated and when there aren't any to sell that's it. No discount rain checks

I called Fred Anderson and was told its not discontinued, there just aren't any available on hand to sell at this time. Apparently, the discount is web store based which is inventory updated and when there aren't any to sell that's it. No discount rain checks
I'm seeing the same now. I had one pulled up and could have checked out yesterday. Sorry about that man, they must have depleted inventory with this online sale.

No worries - I appreciate you letting everyone know about the deal. I still managed to put an order together for more than $500 in other parts. Guess its like the old advertisement "The more you spend, the more you save" :hillbilly:

Shoot what am I doing wrong? following the link referenced below and putting in the code for an h55 transmission part # 3303060450 and it tells me that its no longer available

Toyota Parts and Accessories - Official Online Store - https://parts.toyota.com/?partner=tcomgenpartscta

*The comments below are what I've gathered from my recent research and purchasing of my H55 and talking with a few vendors about them and my local dealer.

H55's ship to the US in bulk shipments from Toyota, it's not a continuous supply. The last shipment (I think it was 3-4 dozen) was not long ago and they all were sold very quickly. I snagged one of the last ones left to use in my 60.

I don't know how often the shipments come in but you have to be quick to get one. Most of the inventory coming to the states goes to vendors so not many are left for general dealer network since most folks buy them through vendors.

This was a perfect timing sale for me. I needed 4 60 series under hood insulator blankets. Inventory showed 3 in the country when I called. So I ordered 3 and picked them up. Un bent, great shape, killer discount. Who can ask or better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom