Toyota OEM gasket sealer

bjowett

Toyota FIPG OEM gasket sealer

I have a few extra tubes of this stuff...

Toyota get's around $20 - $25 a tube for this stuff, Permatex it aint! $10 a tube + ship.

Last edited:
Free bump for the BEST sealant know to some men, has been know to fix and seal all types that RTV is required!, OBTW it is called FIPG [ form in place gasket } by toyota...

bjowett

Thanks, I'll change the title!

This stuff is amazing compared to most silicones... There is a reason Toyota uses it to seal up their engines.

beanz2

Brian, I'll take five tubes. Do you have the black stuff too?

Dave

Bjowett I hope I don't steal this thread nor misinterpret your meaning "Dave finishes off this sale". Buy if anyone else needs any more-

BTW since bjowett is now out of stock- I have around six tubes of the Black (oil) FIPG and five tubes of the Orange (transfer, axle) FIPG. If anyone is interested PM me. Same price as Bjowett.

beanz2

TM40 said:
Bjowett I hope I don't steal this thread nor misinterpret your meaning "Dave finishes off this sale". Buy if anyone else needs any more-

BTW since bjowett is now out of stock- I have around six tubes of the Black (oil) FIPG and five tubes of the Orange (transfer, axle) FIPG. If anyone is interested PM me. Same price as Bjowett.
TM40, as long as they're not too old, I'll take five tubes of the orange (1281) FIPG :D

What is the date stamped on them?

Dave

Well guys, I now feel bad. I went out to the garage and can't locate my orange FIPG anywhere. I found an additional six tubes of black FIPG, but no orange. Sorry for wasting your time if you wanted the orange stuff, I guess I had a little pg (parts guy) syndrome going on (telling you I had something in stock without putting my hands on it).

New inventory-
12 tubes of BLACK FIPG (no dates are stamped on the box or tube, but they are all newer than three years and the contents are all still liquid)

(Sometimes I am dumb and I could have read the boxes wrong, thinking that they were the orange (transfer) fipg. Sorry.

TM

Top Bottom