Toyota OEM gasket sealer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bjowett

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Toyota FIPG OEM gasket sealer

I have a few extra tubes of this stuff...

P1010512_0.JPG

Toyota get's around $20 - $25 a tube for this stuff, Permatex it aint! $10 a tube + ship.

Last edited:
Free bump for the BEST sealant know to some men, has been know to fix and seal all types that RTV is required!, OBTW it is called FIPG [ form in place gasket } by toyota...

Brian, I'll take five tubes. Do you have the black stuff too?

Dave

Bjowett I hope I don't steal this thread nor misinterpret your meaning "Dave finishes off this sale". Buy if anyone else needs any more-

BTW since bjowett is now out of stock- I have around six tubes of the Black (oil) FIPG and five tubes of the Orange (transfer, axle) FIPG. If anyone is interested PM me. Same price as Bjowett.

TM40 said:
Bjowett I hope I don't steal this thread nor misinterpret your meaning "Dave finishes off this sale". Buy if anyone else needs any more-

BTW since bjowett is now out of stock- I have around six tubes of the Black (oil) FIPG and five tubes of the Orange (transfer, axle) FIPG. If anyone is interested PM me. Same price as Bjowett.

TM40, as long as they're not too old, I'll take five tubes of the orange (1281) FIPG :D

What is the date stamped on them?

Dave

Well guys, I now feel bad. I went out to the garage and can't locate my orange FIPG anywhere. I found an additional six tubes of black FIPG, but no orange. Sorry for wasting your time if you wanted the orange stuff, I guess I had a little pg (parts guy) syndrome going on (telling you I had something in stock without putting my hands on it).

New inventory-
12 tubes of BLACK FIPG (no dates are stamped on the box or tube, but they are all newer than three years and the contents are all still liquid)

(Sometimes I am dumb and I could have read the boxes wrong, thinking that they were the orange (transfer) fipg. Sorry.

TM

Still got some of this stuff then? I need one for my oil pan. PM me if you do please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom