Toyota mechanic in Charlotte (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys, Anyone in Charlotte recommend a Toyota shop for a friend to take his 88 4Runner too? I think he needs to get it analyzed with a 4 gas machine to see why it's running rich. Prolly just needs the mass air flow cleaned and maybe injectors but gotta get a baseline.

I hope that you guys have been well

-Stumbaugh

2020 200 Series
TLCA 3531

H & H on South Blvd is normally the consensus.

Autowerks in Huntersville

Can anyone recommend a good/reliable/honest oil change place in Charlotte? My son's Corolla needs a service - and since I'm in GSO I told him we'd do it together for the next one and I'd ask around for where he should take it. He's at UNC so preferably in that area.

Thanks!

Can anyone recommend a good/reliable/honest oil change place in Charlotte? My son's Corolla needs a service - and since I'm in GSO I told him we'd do it together for the next one and I'd ask around for where he should take it. He's at UNC so preferably in that area.

Thanks!
see above

Thanks!

For an oil change. Id say just take it to any pep boys, jiffy lube etc...

I friggin hate those types of 5 minute franchise places. Isn’t there a locally owned spot?

Check and see if there's a Black's Tire store in the area. Good family with a few locations. I didn't think they allowed internal combustion vehicles in Chapel Hill anymore? ;)

I friggin hate those types of 5 minute franchise places. Isn’t there a locally owned spot?
McCarthy tire in downtown...... tell him to burn the place down when he is done ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom