Toyota Land Cruiser unstructured and 5-panel hats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Long story short, I made my own Land Cruiser hat.

If anyone would like to order a similar one I can do other styles, hat colors, and thread color variations. Additional mock ups below.

They're $28 plus $5 shipping. Iwill calculate shipping for any international orders but it was only $11 to Oz. Some options are an extra $2.

Let me know if you're interested! And no FJ Cruiser owners allowed....just kidding :flipoff2:.

View attachment 1874675

View attachment 1874676

View attachment 1874677

View attachment 1874678
Are you still selling these?

If anyone would like to order a similar one I can do other styles, hat colors, and thread color variations. Additional mock ups below.

They're $28 plus $5 shipping. Iwill calculate shipping for any international orders but it was only $11 to Oz. Some options are an extra $2.

Let me know if you're interested! And no FJ Cruiser owners allowed....just kidding :flipoff2:.

View attachment 1874675

View attachment 1874676

View attachment 1874675

View attachment 1874676

View attachment 1874677

View attachment 1874678
Hey mate, I’m hoping to get a trucker hat made up. What’s the best way to get the ball rolling?

Hey mate, I’m hoping to get a trucker hat made up. What’s the best way to get the ball rolling?

hey, still haven’t gotten set back up with a supplier. Will post here when I do.

I wanted to check in and see if this was still a thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom