Toyota JDM Window Vent Visor Yay or Nay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ranma21

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.februarydesign.com
Shopping for the factory JDM Window visor for a customer. Wonder if you guys like the JDM 100 series window vent visor, this is not for sale thread. Simply need a feedback. If there is enough interest I can start a for sale thread.

The JDM visor is much wider and work better than most of the visor our there. Fit and finish is unmatch as well.

Looks like this:
https://nagoyajapan1.files.wordpres...-cruiser-prado-uzj100-for-sale-japan-115k.jpg

One of mud member rig has it:
2004 JDM UZJ100 Africa Build

Not from me. IMO, those things are ugly.

I want to order the weather tech ones as I love having the windows down/cracked year round. When its snowing or raining these are great. That said the Toyota ones you posted are ugly and quite big. Check out the weather tech ones if your interested, they are much more low profile.

Uhmmm . . . no.

they look very similar to the ones i got i really like them. i am able to keep my windows cracked opened.

i got these from wellvisor price beat those jdm ones. holding up well

Fugly, but they'd probably help the wet-dog smell that my leaky windshield causes. Or I could just get the windshield fixed...
:meh:

Thanks for chiming in ladies & gentlemen!! :)

LOL, this must be the Jap, middle east and Aussie thing. This type of JDM visor seems to move a lot in those countries enough that Toyota keep producing them since late 80s to current model Landcruiser including the Prado( GX460 ), 70 series and Hilux as well. Personally I love the wide ass visor, has a knocked off brand on my 80 currently since OEM one has been discontinued, work very well during wet times and have my windows cracked open more than any slim visor.

They work but I had similar AVS on my car and someone came thru the parking lot and pulled them off. If they're using 3M to stick to the door then no way, and eventually one will fly off when the tape dries out or looses stickyness. I prefer the in-channel ones that can't be stolen without breaking them. If I can't have them anymore then I don't want someone else using them.

They work but I had similar AVS on my car and someone came thru the parking lot and pulled them off. If they're using 3M to stick to the door then no way, and eventually one will fly off when the tape dries out or looses stickyness. I prefer the in-channel ones that can't be stolen without breaking them. If I can't have them anymore then I don't want someone else using them.

Sorry to hear that man. The OEM one are secure with both tape as well as hook clip so is pretty strong.

Hmm Bug Deflector, I remember seeing it somewhere but didn't pay much attention to it thought it will not generate much interest. I can dig again and see if I can source it. But for sure I can get the sunroof visor with air flap. Can get them for $340 shipped.

This is how it looks like: Lexus LX470 Land Cruiser 100 LC100 Sun Roof Visor Genuine Parts
How do these fasten? I have the weather tech sunroof deflector and it vibrates at 80 mph

How do these fasten? I have the weather tech sunroof deflector and it vibrates at 80 mph

It is fasten with clip /hooks screw. And it doesn't vibrates or move. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

2.jpg

3.jpg

First time i saw them (factory JDM Window visor) on an 80 series i bought back in 2002 japan import to the Philippines. I didn't like them at first and thought of taking them off. But i found them to be very functional and grew to like them. Now i'm looking for a set for my FZJ80 in CA.

I got an oem visor for my 4runner and us made thick visor my cruiser. The us made visor is dark and kind of jard to see when making turns. Unless yours is coming clear, I may not be interested.

Shopping for the factory JDM Window visor for a customer. Wonder if you guys like the JDM 100 series window vent visor, this is not for sale thread. Simply need a feedback. If there is enough interest I can start a for sale thread.

The JDM visor is much wider and work better than most of the visor our there. Fit and finish is unmatch as well.

Looks like this:
https://nagoyajapan1.files.wordpres...-cruiser-prado-uzj100-for-sale-japan-115k.jpg

One of mud member rig has it:
2004 JDM UZJ100

have you got any for sale how much is it…or can you share link to order please

I have them on my truck. I wouldnt have put them on but I don’t hate them enough to remove them and it is kind of nice to have windows open a bit when it’s raining

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom