For Sale Toyota 15B-FTE engines(FT engines not available)(from Toyota MEGACRUISER), MEGACRUISER tented, pick up type and many more JDM, ex-militarys available (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow very interesting stuff. A few things I noticed:

1. The t-case is unlike any other one I've seen/ No viscous coupler and then the big brake drum setup (I think that's what that is?) on the rear output. I wonder if the A443f doesn't have an internal parking pawl, which is kinda typical on medium-duty trucks.. Anyone know if these t-cases are part-time?
2. I didn't realize these engines had EGR (that big pipe wrapping around the rear)
3. The engine mounts look very similar to 1HD/1HZ mounts from an 80-series
4. The starter & alternator look similar to other Toyota units on that time period. There may be a 12V unit that is a bolt-on replacement, or if not I'm sure you could find a way to swap the 'guts' from one into the case of the 24V unit
5. The electronics on the A443F definitely look different than the ones on the A442F. Then again they are probably 24V so would be hard to use anyway.

Last edited:

1. The t-case is unlike any other one I've seen/ No viscous coupler and then the big brake drum setup (I think that's what that is?) on the rear output. I wonder if the A443f doesn't have an internal parking pawl, which is kinda typical on medium-duty trucks.. Anyone know if these t-cases are part-time?
2. I didn't realize these engines had EGR (that big pipe wrapping around the rear)
4. The starter & alternator look similar to other Toyota units on that time period. There may be a 12V unit that is a bolt-on replacement, or if not I'm sure you could find a way to swap the 'guts' from one into the case of the 24V unit
5. The electronics on the A443F definitely look different than the ones on the A442F. Then again they are probably 24V so would be hard to use anyway.
I will tell the truth, we are not engine guys and we dont know much about these engines. If there are anything to look or check just drop a message and I will make photo or video.
Regarding brakes, yes, they use engine brake in megacruiser same as in medium-duty trucks.
These are 24V engines. Drive train in Megacruiser mostly identical with 80 series.

Exploded view of the A443f here.

Doesn't look like it's used for any other application but the MegaCruiser.

20210913_171536.jpg

Hello everyone.
Got Mitsubishi Pajero in stock.

-4M40 turbo diesel engine
-AT
-4WD
-Low mileage
-All paperwork available, Ro-Ro shipping avail.

Please have a look at photos clicking link above.
Offer your prices ;)
Start price 5000$~
Any ex military Mitsubishi Type 73 available?

Let me share with you about one more unique ex-military truck.
Same chassis with Megacruiser
Same engine and transmission with Megacruiser.
It has AC but Megacruiser just cooler/heater fan.
But this truck`s rear steering don't turn like in Megacruiser.
This car mostly used for troop carrying.
Loading capacity 1.5 t Thats why its called 1 half ton truck among military guys.
19 passenger seat.
Cab is soft top, bed also covered with tent.
Below photos: 1st my yard, 2nd photo from Wiki.

By the way,price for this truck is cheaper than Megacruiser. Fresh stock available now.

2021-10-27 08.54.54 1-1.jpg

Type73chugatatruck.jpg

What year is that troop carrier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom