For Sale Toyota 15B-FTE engines(FT engines not available)(from Toyota MEGACRUISER), MEGACRUISER tented, pick up type and many more JDM, ex-militarys available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another happy customers will be receiving their Megacruisers. 20210519_133126.mp4 - http://bit.ly/TMcontainer_loading

20210519_133119.jpg

I am looking for a 15B-FT shipped to the East Coast. If anyone is interested and sharing shipping costs for the side of the country. I am just across the border upstate New York. I just have to wait till the borders open up.I would be willing to travel to New York area to pick it up.

Planning 40FT HC container to west coast port. We can share space. PM or write here please.

I am looking for a 15B-FT shipped to the East Coast. If anyone is interested and sharing shipping costs for the side of the country. I am just across the border upstate New York. I just have to wait till the borders open up.I would be willing to travel to New York area to pick it up.
Right now I dont have FT engine unfortunately. Only FTE engines available. There is planning container to Charlstone SC port, if Okay there is a space available for engine in that container.

Right now I dont have FT engine unfortunately. Only FTE engines available. There is planning container to Charlstone SC port, if Okay there is a space available for engine in that container.
That would be great but I can only use an FT engine. Unfortunately not the FTE.

Another part of Megacruisers left our yard. We can buy and load other smaller parts with megacruiser in container. These time customer wanted cargo crane. Here we put his crane. Need to bring more cars to my stock :)

Containerxxx.jpeg

Hello everyone once again. Thank you for your interest in my thread. I receive enough messages and DMs regarding Megacruiser.
Let me explain today one of the most asked question. How we load cars and what we dismantle.

1. Here is Megacruiser Pick up truck.
We usually remove doors, windshield, hardtop and sometimes bonnet, depending where car will be placed.

1.jpeg

2. All details opened and removed accurately. All removed detailes will be with car.

2.jpeg

3. This is how hard top is removed. For tented type Megacruiser have no hard top. Windshield and tented with tent frames will be removed.
3.jpeg

@Nurik can you give me an idea of what the price would be for a 15B-FT with the A443F still attached? I know you said you don’t have any at the moment, just wondering for future reference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom