Topless FJ Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks awesome!

I've seen and read about an FJC "SUT" ala H2 and the new H3 SUT. This "convertable" is awesome!

meh....

oh wait...that's not a FJ cruiser convertible....whoops
2005_Chrysler_PTCruiser_ext_1.jpg

PT Cruiser? :D

BUFFUGLY!!!!!!!! When they chopped the top did they remove the b/u sensors as well? or does bad taste=poor driving skills?

ok...

alright...
I think it's rad! but as if the visibility doesn't suck already, they've actually managed to make it worse! Not to mention all the storage space you're losing in the back!:doh:
As cool as it is to have a suv/truck/convertable I like what toyota did at sema last year with the truck version! No visibility loss and no loss of storage space!!!
The convertable will make a cool beach cruiser, but anyone who actually uses this car for the reason it was made, OFF ROADING is going to need it the way it is!!!:flipoff2:

P.s the picture in the last reply has taken fj to a whole other level of ugly!:eek:

Being 6'7" I'm wondering why anyone would obliterate the head room?? Crikey! I had considered a 4runner or a use land cruiser. My hair rubs the ceiling in both of them. I could wear a top hat in my FJ and have room to spare!

I want top hat pictures! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom