Todays therapy on yet 70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So the phawkin stress from having a narcissistic wife isn’t good. No empathy.

So the doc said now it’s therapy time. And the 70 is what I am going to concentrate on.

Today I will get her running. Then I will adjust the valves and put in the new injectors. Then it’s time to button things up.

It really sucks because she is a narcissist and she got into my head. For the past five years its been a living hell. Anyway I don't have a permeant therapist. I just get to talk to those who are barely available. The VA sucks when its comes to mental health. But I have my 70 so I can be miserable while working in it.

I didn't get to the valve or injectors. But I did get the radiator support one radiator in with hoses attached. I think tomorrow I will install the electric fan.

Last edited:
Holy hell!
Try adjusting valves when your arms and hands are wobbling all over the place because of the anxiety medication they have you on.
So the valves are done and a few were way out of spec. Now let’s get the new injectors in.

Glow plugs cleaned, new injectors install, valves are adjusted. The valves had a few that you could stick a flat tipped screwdriver thru. Everything seems happy now. It’s 0300 and I’ve been working on my 70. Cried a few times and the 70 was there to set me into a better mindset. That woman really got inside of my head. Never get involved with a narcissist. Because when you do wake up you’ll realize you are a destroyed person. Thanks every for listening to me. It really means a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom