TJM Pro Locker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Searching around and I’m only seeing a couple vendors that sell these. I’ve found the rear locker but I cannot seem to find the front although TJM lists both on their website.

Anyone have any leads?

I say that I cannot find the rear although TJM’s website lists the 168PL01 to fit both axles, but other sources say otherwise

'94 FZJ80
TJM168PL25 Front TJM
TJM168PL01 Rear TJM

Purchased from JustDifferentials back in 2013

'94 FZJ80
TJM168PL25 Front TJM
TJM168PL01 Rear TJM

Purchased from JustDifferentials back in 2013
Yes sir I found this info out after diffing through some old forums and pages with superseded part numbers.

How do you like them? How have they performed over the last 6 years?

Why not Harrop?

I’ve got TJM and ARB lockers (different vehicles). Both perform the same but I prefer the actuator design of TJM over the ARB. It’s a pain in the butt pulling the front diff out when the orings in the arb wear out...

I’ve got TJM and ARB lockers (different vehicles). Both perform the same but I prefer the actuator design of TJM over the ARB. It’s a pain in the butt pulling the front diff out when the orings in the arb wear out...
Precisely why I’m going with TJM, even if I needed to wait for them to come from AUS. I found a supplier here in the US so I’ll be ordering soon

Operated them when they were installed, and haven't since. Don't lock much in sand and currently doing a York OBA setup now.

Careful in routing the copper line that goes to the actuator on the third, I had a few issues and ultimately had to purchase another one since the copper line broke due to a sharp bend. I think the original line that came with my actuator went straight out vs the replacement which was a 90 degree angle.

I understand that the 100 series third can be swapped into the 80 series axle housing to run more splines, unfortunately lockers are limited for that version. Might be something to look into before upgrading the lockers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom