Tire Tool Products (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tirettools

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
tiretoolproducts.com
Hey everybody, My name is Dave Teal and I am new to this forum, I sell tire tools and just signed up as a vendor.
Thanks for letting me in!
If you need tire tools ,please take a look at my website tiretoolproducts.com
I designed the Trac Jack, it really helps installing heavy assemblies with no back pain, I'm working on other tools s to enable it to be used in off road setting , coming soon.

Anyway, I'm here to help and sell a few tools, I have 33+ years in the tire industry and have seen just about everything regarding tire tools and methods

I wish yall a fabulous New Year!

Welcome! Well, I've been looking for that special tire iron that will allow me to put the dang things on all by my lonesome without losing the little bit of remaining sanity I still have... Got one of those?

Welcome! Well, I've been looking for that special tire iron that will allow me to put the dang things on all by my lonesome without losing the little bit of remaining sanity I still have... Got one of those?
Good Morning, I sure do have that tool, Did you look at my website? Its there, called the TRAC Jack, watch the vids of it in action and you can order one right from the site.

I designed it because the weights of tire / wheel assemblies are getting ridiculously hard to lift up and on or off.

Check it out Id like to get some feedback if you wouldnt mind.

Happy New Year!

Looks nice although TBH I can easily handle putting the wheels on the truck. What I do need is good tire irons, as in to put a tire on a wheel, though. That's hard. One thing I would comment on your tool -since you're asking- is that I'm thinking it might help if the flat (?) plate that goes under the tire would be instead curved or have lips so the tire does not tend to roll off sideways. But anyway good to have you on the site!

Cool, I appreciate the feedback, the only way I have found to improve my tools is through having real people look at them and tell me what I may have missed, so thanks for your helpful observations

Are you looking for tire irons to get tires on and off the rims out in the rocks? or in your shop or garage?

I don't currently have any of those types of tool but I have seen quite a few in my searches. You tube has a bunch of methods for doing that, ideally ,in a shop setting a tire changer would be the best, but kinda pricey, Have you checked out Harbor Freight? they have some pretty good tools , although not the best quality.
Ken Tools does have quite a selection of tire irons that may fit your needs. Additionally I have had extensive experience with Coats tire machines, they are very sturdy and there are alot of sites that sell rebuilt and refurbished tire changing machines.

I hope some of this helps! Have a great new year and if I can be of any help, don't hesitate to contact me!

Cheers!

looking to do it at home. I do in fact have a HF tire changing gizmo stand but it is only OK for small tires at best, not like our biggish truck tires here. Pretty flimsy actually. A machine is not an realistic option though.

OK, now that I know what you are trying to do, I will search all my resources and see if I can find a tool that will fit your needs.
Do you have any pics of your current setup? I may be able to design something that would work on the biggies.
Cheers!

I just have a couple of pry bars and simple tire irons but there are better ones out there with stops and leverage points built in. The fancier stuff like odd pliers and the like gets expensive. And I have not yet figured out which one is best.
So it's easy :) , just design one that works well, is easy to use, and inexpensive... And the tire world will be yours!

I just have a couple of pry bars and simple tire irons but there are better ones out there with stops and leverage points built in. The fancier stuff like odd pliers and the like gets expensive. And I have not yet figured out which one is best.
So it's easy :) , just design one that works well, is easy to use, and inexpensive... And the tire world will be yours!
Yes ! I will rule the tire world! Ill keep you posted , I've been you tubing all day and there's a bunch of good ideas out there, don know if i can improve on all the genius ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom