Builds time to start over (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ye thats something else i miss, that and the crappy gvm limit, gvm limits are a big issue here in aus with cops cracking down on them atm

The gvm is certainly something to consider - unless you want to start playing with the suspension. THX for the input - I may just go the LC/LX route...

Easy to upgarde suspension to carry more but means nothing with out a piece of paper and mod plate

Not as much as i was hoping for but midrange has definetly improved as has throttle response
Mod list: tjm snorkel
Airaid intake
76mm throttlebody
Pacemaker headers with hollowed primary cats
Custom y pipe wit secondary cat deletes
Lukey 16x4 inch glass pack strait through
Nst light weight water pump pulley
All tied up with custom tune

Considering ati 10% underdrive pulley, also note one of the reason the gains are low is i forgot to ask him to increase the torque limiters in each gear

received_791098131407216.jpeg

So finally ordered a set of timbren ABSTOF's last night, contemplating whether to put them strait on or hold off as im going to redo the front end with new superpro lca's, springs, struts, and total chaos lca skid plates and maybe some baha kit spindle gussets.

Timbren abstofs have finnaly arrived, also have glowshift oil pressure, wideband afr gauge and custom braided extended bump lines on the way

IMG_20200626_193855.jpg

Nope but have had the rears for a while and they are awsome, like landing on a pillow when they contact the axle, hoping these will do the same for the front

Custom braided and extended brakelines ordered and booked in for the 20, adjustable rear sway bar links will follow not long after. Then it will just be upper and lower arms and panhard and the back will be ready for a set of of 4 inch shocks and 60mm lift.

Update on the front timbrens, pushed the car down some rough local sand tracks that ive bottomed the travel out on plenty of times. Theres definetly an improvement on bigger hits up front, no harsh jolt anymore. They arent as smooth as the rears but a big improvement over stock, if i had to pick one thing i would say the rubber spring could be slightly longer on my set up as its a lifted frame and possibly slightly softer at the beggining of compression

So purely out curiosity if i was to plumb this blanked off inlet into the intake hose post MAF sensor, how would the engine run. In my mind the maf sensor is reading the same amount of air as normal but their is air bypassing the throttlebody so the engine could run lean.

I dont actually intend on doing this, i just wonder. Bulletcara here in aus use that inlet for a bypass valve on their centrifugal blower kit.

IMG_20200710_123121.jpg

Can someone with good mechanical knowledge tell me if this could be causing a loss in power. This is part of the joiner that goes from the upright body of the snorkel to the silicone elbow that goes to the airbox. I feel like this one section is letting down my whole intake system.

received_2887821437903795.jpeg

received_349262669341295.jpeg

So my custom ordered brakelines arrived today and it appears there are two different length rear drop lines, is this normal or have HEL messed up

IMG_20200713_174315.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom