***The Official Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2011 Thread*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Updates : The 40 Build was really starting to come together BUT between my job and Family I am not sure if it will be done in time. So instead of stressing myself out trying to get it finished it looks like I will be bringing the LV. as for the Tech inspection Larry, Art, Tony I will be counting on you to help me get thru Brent's walk around inspection. ( I dont think 20 bucks will cut it this time :grinpimp: )
DSCN0835.jpg

How about some detailed info so I can spread the word on offroadiowa.com?

I need anything someone would need to know that has never heard of the event or even wheeled before.

How about some detailed info so I can spread the word on offroadiowa.com?

I need anything someone would need to know that has never heard of the event or even wheeled before.

they get to be around 40 series land cruisers... what else do they need to know? :)

Just show up and we'll take care of yah. What's your shirt size?

2X and I am down to just drinking just sweet tea these days :cheers: So are you going to want chicken or chili tamales ? I will be bringing out some to share with everyone

Long Way

Our group has lots of Questions.
How many people are anticipated on coming?

Is it $30 for the event AND $35 to 4Wheel? Any group meals for the event? Are there showers? How many camper spots? any chance on reserving a camper spot for late arrivals? Any organized trail runs or is it everyone for themselves?

Around 50 rigs 100 + people, we do informal guided trail rides for what ever level of wheeling you like and provide trail maps for those who want to explore the area on there own. check miobi.org for more park info.

yes $30 event fee , includes 1 t shirt 1saterday night dinner and 1 driver raffle ticket . $35 fee to wheel, $15 a night for tents $20 a night for camper/rv includes shower and electricity. general raffle are $1 each .additional sat. meal tickets are$5

50 plus camping spots , if you need to save a few spots for late arrivals ,not a problem.

*** EDIT - The MIOBI Event Pricing does NOT apply to this event. Prices for this event are different ***

Our group has lots of Questions.
How many people are anticipated on coming?

Is it $30 for the event AND $35 to 4Wheel? Any group meals for the event? Are there showers? How many camper spots? any chance on reserving a camper spot for late arrivals? Any organized trail runs or is it everyone for themselves?

Here's a direct link to the MIOBI information page...

MIOBI Land and Trail Info

Last edited:
Around 50 rigs 100 + people, we do informal guided trail rides for what ever level of wheeling you like and provide trail maps for those who want to explore the area on there own. check miobi.org for more park info.

yes $30 event fee , includes 1 t shirt 1saterday night dinner and 1 driver raffle ticket . $35 fee to wheel, $15 a night for tents $20 a night for camper/rv includes shower and electricity. general raffle are $1 each .additional sat. meal tickets are$5

50 plus camping spots , if you need to save a few spots for late arrivals ,not a problem.
15$/night for tent camping? It was $5/person last year for tent camping.

15$/night for tent camping? It was $5/person last year for tent camping.

We just wanted to get the pricing set in stone before the event. This is what the owner is wanting.

Last year the prices changed throughout the event.

I've edited my post so that people looking at the MIOBI info will know that the normal MIOBI event pricing does not apply to this event.

Myself, I don't camp there much anymore (getting old and I don't have a comfy, insulated RV).

But it does seem odd that someone who is tenting and not using electricity pays $15, while an RV uses enough space for 5-8 tents, and gets electricity for $5 more?

That came from Dan???

Count me and April in. Just finishing up a project and then will get the 79 compliant for the event...haha. Where do I sign?

T-shirt size : me (XL) her (small)...thanks.
7940barn3.jpg

Last edited:
Coffee pot spot

Make sure and hold a spot for the official morning coffee pot..... :D:D:D I'm trying to get my bumper and sliders done before the event.....

Count me and April in. Just finishing up a project and then will get the 79 compliant for the event...haha. Where do I sign?

T-shirt size : me (XL) her (small)...thanks.

Do I need to bring you some doors ? I am sure we can work something out :grinpimp:

Do I need to bring you some doors ? I am sure we can work something out :grinpimp:
Haha...doors are stacked on a shelf behind the 40...not shown in picture. I thought you were talking about maybe some doors for a possible half door option. I'm good with doors for now Land Crusher...thanks for lookin out though. :cheers:

How Bout A Roll Call to see who's attending>>>>>>

Got 5 Maybes from Kansas City

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom