***The Official Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2011 Thread*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Count me in, but gonna need an RV slot.

Great. Bringing my 4Runner and maybe a friend with an H3...

I call first dibs on photo opps winching or strapping out the H3 :)

x2 on that...:p

Friday night If I can borrow a BBQ I will be bringing amd cooking up for you all some Southern Calif. Mexican food. Carne assada, Authentic Mexican Chicken (Pollo), Flour tortillas, Salsa and Chips.

Hopefully....

I will still make it.... I was admitted to the hospital yesterday. Still trying to figure out what is wrong. Maybe ulcerative colitis or chrones disease or something else like those two. :censor:

Update: I'm out of the hospital and on a 3 week no dairy diet to keep as much extra bacteria out of my colon as possible. Should be there.... :)

Last edited:
I will still make it.... I was admitted to the hospital yesterday. Still trying to figure out what is wrong. Maybe ulcerative colitis or chrones disease or something else like those two. :censor:
Will keep ya in our prayers. I hope its not either one of those two. Get well soon Blue.

Blue 60 said:

Damn Jim, it wouldn't be the same with out you, but take care of your self first. Do as the doctor says!
Get well my friend!

Heading out tommorow ! Cant wait to see the looks this is going to get :cheers: and Zang there is no way I could have gotten 2 frames on here and we tried :grinpimp:
small_DSCN4252.JPG
small_DSCN4253.JPG
small_DSCN4255.JPG

Leaving Wed morning...first trip this year with the FJ40, should be interesting to see how long before I blow it up :)

Hope there wan't a pre-registration page, cause I didn't...

Might drag the RZR down too, gota have additional non-Yota representation down there :)

Tall Corn Cruiser Classic is on for Thursday Aug 25 to Sunday Aug 28 2011 Hamilton Iowa, MIOBI Off Road Park.

$30 Event Fee includes T shirt

$35 Wheeling for event or $15 a day

$15 tent and $20 Campers per night, electricity included

Had way too much fun last year not to do it again.

Maybe it was posted elsewhere and I missed it, but what time does everything get started on Thursday?

Maybe it was posted elsewhere and I missed it, but what time does everything get started on Thursday?

I will be there between 10 and noon :grinpimp: on thursday

Didn't have an official pre register, never seems to be accuate. Just shot from the hip on Tshirts.

No real start date on Thursday, we will be rolling in around noon.

I'll be there in the morning, hopefully before noon.

Tony

I hate you guys....I can't make it until Friday evening.

April and I won't be there until Friday morning. I'm at mercy to the parts gods.:bang:

Here's my truck today...
081911brakesandknucklespindlerebuilt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom