The Official Post-Spring Meeting Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holey****! wally shows up on film! In a clean sweatshirt even! :grinpimp:

Yea, Ironed his camo too and it looked like he shaved this month!!

More victims on wambus. Highlight of the day may have been Jack (Hypoid) being pulled out by a jeep.
Good to see everyone after a long winter

Wait, I'm pretty sure the Jeep failed to tug me out. I had to be winched by another Toyota. Hard to say, I was paying alot of attention to my skirt at the time.

SMASH! SMASH! SMASH! SMASH! SMASH! SMASH! SMASH! SMASH!

Great job in organizing the meeting, Dave; and congratulations to you and the other officers for hanging in there and emerging victorious after a bitterly and hard fought re-election campaign to retain your seats :) And special thanks to Gregg and Josh at Dr. Custom Werx for hooking (pun intended) me up with a much needed front tow hook for my 4Runner at an outrageously cheep price. Great day and great to see all the members, old and new.

I was reading thru the latest issue of TT today and there is an article about a guy who Buys a 60
out west and does a death drive across the country with his girlfriend to bring the truck home. Grew up in VT.
Gehn Fujii, wasn't he at the meeting? Or am I nuts?

Thanks Rick!

I was reading thru the latest issue of TT today and there is an article about a guy who Buys a 60
out west and does a death drive across the country with his girlfriend to bring the truck home. Grew up in VT.
Gehn Fujii, wasn't he at the meeting? Or am I nuts?

thought he looked familiar:D

I thought that you looked familiar, but I couldn't remember the name on the article.
Sounds like it was a good time! Can't imagine trying it tho!

I had a really great time hanging out up there (notice how I didn't say wheeling) the back to back clips of myself and nate instantly murdering our rigs are priceless. Kinda depressing, but entertaining. Josh and Greg, you guys rule for having us. "Breakfast" at the Longhorn after everyone else left was a blast, we'll have to go for another ride in the intergalactic sh#%-hammer sometime soon!

3567438384_0eb2b26d2f_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom