The Official Fraken80?Schedule80 Build Thread... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think it adds a little in the looks department too. Makes it look a little more like a buggy rather than just a chopped SUV.

My housing is originally a non e-locker housing, but I did modify it to fit an e-locker at one point. The diff fits just fine and doesnt leak (we use RTV to seal it and not a gasket). I am missing a stud, because it is where the section was notched during the modification.

Alabama can really lose and will lose at least one more game the rest of the year...:hillbilly:

Forget all the open diff, e-locker, roll tide crap...the real question is where are you on the hybrid front axle build???

Not very far along, it was a very busy summer and a lot of personal stuff has come up in the past few months...:bang:

Makes sense now.
Is that my unlocked dif?

No its a diff that I got out of a different housing...I mailed your old diff out few weeks ago

No its a diff that I got out of a different housing...I mailed your old diff out few weeks ago

Oh snaps! Well I suppose I better axe that guy if he received it!
Sext me a tracking number.
</ Thread Hijack>

Oh snaps! Well I suppose I better axe that guy if he received it!
Sext me a tracking number.
</ Thread Hijack>
Eric, you always have a way with words, but all three lines of this message are awesome. I especially love the "coded" last line. I'm sure plenty of non-IT people get it too, but I thought it was pretty creative and insightful.

I feel like bumping this thread. But I ain't saying why.

:hmm:...

You're showing that 4runner all the attention, Franken80 has been couped up in the garage and has started actin a fool. She don't need coddling, she needs a spankin. "A beating" if you will.
You need to beat her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom