The Official Club Name Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Jim. What is the name of the glacier that transformed the land near you during the ice age? That may be an idea. or spawn new ideas.

When you gona paint that fender!

TLCA_Paul said:
Hey Jim. What is the name of the glacier that transformed the land near you during the ice age? That may be an idea. or spawn new ideas.

When you gona paint that fender!
Don't know the name of the last pleistocene glacier. Probably not something that fits on a t-shirt! ;p

How about Ohiyotas. If you say it aloud, it actually fits better than ohioyotas.

PaulE, I will paint the fender as soon as you get over here and bolt it on the new blue trail truck. What are you doing Saturday? :flipoff2:

Another name I was thinking about was: Ohio Valley Cruisers or...

Ohio Valley Toyotas
Ohio Valley Toy Riders
Ohio Valley Toyota 4x4's

Anyway, something to do with the geographic nature of Ohio...

Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

oh yea, I'm trying to build my new trail rig too. I got most the body cut off, then it got to hot out. so the axle is in the basement. I got alot more cutting and welding to do. If I could just stop sleeping past noon!

Guys

Sorry for the absence, came home from wheeling this weekend to some family health issues with my parents and it's taking alot of my free time. The horizon looks bright though :cool:

We have the server space right now so if we can just hammer out a name we are golden. We can start using our new VBulletin board and all that.

IMO, the name we choose has to be cool. Has to define us to a T and must be unique. I'm willing to keep hashing it out till we get a name we like so we can get the framework for the club and site down.

How long did it take to come up with ROTR? I still like

Toys of the Sun. I will add though that a geographic location would be cool, but there are plenty of acronyms for Ohio, Ohio Valley, Buckeye, etc.

I'll keep tossin' names around too..

We satarted as SPAWN for our first name. Some Place in America Wheelin Nuts. That didn't last long. We didn't like the Nuts part. And we also didn't like that it sounded like we were lost.
I think from GSMTR to when we filled out the paperwprk for the TLCA in Sept. So about 3 months timeframe there. But it just came to us when Butch and I were brainstorming in the car. I think we were going boating. Thanks for likeing it.

rock and roll toys

TLCA_Paul said:
We satarted as SPAWN for our first name. Some Place in America Wheelin Nuts. That didn't last long. We didn't like the Nuts part. And we also didn't like that it sounded like we were lost.
I think from GSMTR to when we filled out the paperwprk for the TLCA in Sept. So about 3 months timeframe there. But it just came to us when Butch and I were brainstorming in the car. I think we were going boating. Thanks for likeing it.

rock and roll toys

That's pretty cool. I kinda like Rock and Roll Toys. Ohio does have the Rock and Roll hall of fame.

Hmmmm....this is starting to consume me. I've had to halt work on the website till we settle on a name and it's eating me up.

how about 4play
I know it does'nt have toyota or ohio in it

Hey

Finally back in town and on line!

I am not sure where we are here?

Toyota Off Road Club........TORC

Karl

Ohiyota :)

IMO but just mine toy4play I don't like but who the hell I'm i

Alrighty now

Here are the following finalist...

ToyOhio...Ohio Toyota Four Wheel Drive Club
OhioYota....Ohio Toyota Four Wheel Drive Club
TORC......Toyota Off Road Club

Hey Mark, at your convenience, can you check these domains or some variation of these domains.

thanks

Karl

BUCKEYE4X4 said:
Alrighty now

Here are the following finalist...

ToyOhio...Ohio Toyota Four Wheel Drive Club
OhioYota....Ohio Toyota Four Wheel Drive Club
TORC......Toyota Off Road Club

Hey Mark, at your convenience, can you check these domains or some variation of these domains.

thanks

Karl

We can get them. Let's name it.

My vote is ToyOhio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom