The MUD 100 series Photos thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

📍Mouses’s Tank trail @ Valley of Fire State Park (Nevada)
76340947-5871-4AF6-B572-C94B20FEB855.jpeg

The whole landscape changed because of the rain, and it was glorious.
8DBDA2A4-E5A7-4860-9BA4-118C3543936A.jpeg

We visited Gold Valley, Death Valley, Saline Valley and Panamint Valley this past week. It was amazing. Everything is so green and the wildflowers are starting to bloom. We had some crazy weather through the weekend. Driving out of Saline Valley through the rain and snow was exciting. There was about a foot of snow on the ground across the summit on the souther pass. We loved every minute of it and can't wait to get out there again!

IMG_7468.jpeg
IMG_3867.jpeg
IMG_7433.jpeg
IMG_7517.jpeg
IMG_7522.jpeg

Looking great! What wheels and tires?
Btw, you have to bring down the whole bumper to put the winch in...
Icon Compression wheels with BFG KO2 - 285/70R17
It looked like I would be able to get it in there with the bumper in place but we'll see lol I didnt have anyone to help install so I wanted to get it on and line everything up wtih out dealing with the added weight of the winch. Hopefully its not to much of a PITA

Icon Compression wheels with BFG KO2 - 285/70R17
It looked like I would be able to get it in there with the bumper in place but we'll see lol I didnt have anyone to help install so I wanted to get it on and line everything up wtih out dealing with the added weight of the winch. Hopefully its not to much of a PITA
Offset? Looks great.
I have installed two bumper with warn 10k winches. Never thought there is enough space to put it afterwards. Good luck!

Offset? Looks great.
I have installed two bumper with warn 10k winches. Never thought there is enough space to put it afterwards. Good luck!
+25mm offset. I was looking for something that would fit "33's" with out cutting or sticking so far out they mangle the fenders off road. No rubbing at all with this setup so far and we had it down in Moab for a week last year playing around. Hopefully the winch pans out, otherwise will be a bitch LOL

What a beautiful photo!
Right to left:
1. GX•R gold top variant with factory winch, windshield washers, gold toyota hood ornament, factory side decal.
2. GX•L second from top variant with gold toyota hood ornament, factory side decal, no winch, no fog lights.
3. Base model aka poverty pack/United Nations variant everything basic even the door doesn’t have the plastic trim pieces, side mirrors are bare plastic unpainted, no sunroof.
4. GX•L

Legendary 👌🏽

Broke one of the rear lights in my ARB bumper. Kind of dreading calling an ARB dealer because in my experience small parts are exorbitantly expensive :frown:
Last time I needed replacement struts for the swingouts, they wanted $59 per side!! Luckily, I found them from O'Reilly at $40 for both sides!
20230326_143353.jpg
20230326_143345.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom