The MUD 100 series Photos thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Checking out the aspens before the snow starts falling.

PXL_20221001_200758775.jpg

PXL_20221001_202601463.jpg

I replaced a lock motor and decided I should clean up the mud inside the door from when I almost got stuck last month. Good door seals kept everything outside. This is balls deep, so very happy I didn’t have to go out the window…

FFCB2CA7-67AD-4E93-94EA-C8D3595BA215.jpeg

CA6CB878-95E2-4E31-BBD5-D82B40ECF385.jpeg

5E31A953-6F95-4D65-8F52-E2E206F60CB3.jpeg

Not sure if it's just the picture, but do you have only the front aired down in these shots?
Just the picture. I was aired down to 23 psi all around that trip.

Annual trip to north Arkansas…ready to go hit the MTB trails in Bentonville again!
I think I passed you on Beltway 8 when you were leaving town. Forgot what day it was a couple weeks ago, but it was a black 100 with bikes on the back!

Saw it hitting 17mpg under the gentle foot of the better half!
20221002_194622.jpg

San Luis Pass day trip a couple Sundays ago with the nephew and now little sister in-law. Busted a boot on the PS CV (was already starting to throw grease). Boot kits are in and are on the to do list this weekend. I think an awning is a going to be on the short list once all the important stuff gets taken care of!

IMG_4991.jpg
IMG_4998 (2).jpg

IMG_4988.jpg
IMG_5001.jpg

I think we’re raising twins separated at birth…snapped this just now at our campsite outside Aix en Provence, France

View attachment 3130678

Haha - love it! I think my interest in the NGO/Stripped down look came from a childhood flipping through Nat Geo magazines and getting the ubiquitous white Toyotas lodged in my brain. Do me a favor and only post back photos from now on though, if I see your integrated winch many more times, I may have to spend more money than I'd like. 😂

I've seen your posts here and am incredibly jealous of the trip. Although, I can't say I'm jealous of your fuel bill even considering the USD advantage. After 3200 problem-free miles, we're back in Florida with and averaged 15.3 mpg.

314k > 317.2k on the clock 👍

IMG_1483.jpg

Beautiful truck! I have been interested in the Velocirax for a while. Did you choose the drop hitch adapter to clear out the swing outs?
Thank you! The drop hitch from VelociRax is not long enough to clear the swing outs. Had to get a random one elsewhere.

Thank you! The drop hitch from VelociRax is not long enough to clear the swing outs. Had to get a random one elsewhere.
Are you now able to open the swing outs without tiling the rack forward?

Are you now able to open the swing outs without tiling the rack forward?
Nope, but it’s easy enough to tilt down. I previously had a Kuat swing out trailer hitch adaptor attached to a drop hitch, but that was for my old rack to swing out of the way…this rack is too heavy for that Frankenstein method.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom