The MUD 100 series Photos thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MVIMG_20191106_180318.jpg

Above the fray for a night...

Details on that fire pit? Looks cool

It's the Fireside Outdoor popup pit. I got it for rafting, and I use it all the time for camping now. I like it a lot! Seems like a great company, and I've had fantastic customer service from them. They recently had some scratch and dent fire pits for a pretty deep discount, so you might be able to score one of those.

It's the Fireside Outdoor popup pit. I got it for rafting, and I use it all the time for camping now. I like it a lot! Seems like a great company, and I've had fantastic customer service from them. They recently had some scratch and dent fire pits for a pretty deep discount, so you might be able to score one of those.
Awesome thanks! I'll check it out

Alright boys! Trip report from my Baja Trip. We went down about 4 hours south of the border. 80 miles of dirt! We drove a short leg of the Baja 1000 route. Saw a couple of Prerunner getting ready for the race! No pics of the runners though :(

Let the picture speak for itself

This guy has been everywhere with his Taco. Man if it can speak...
rxh7oUt.jpg

The FJC guys
zUB7OhB.jpg

MILES! I MEAN MILES OF EMPTY BEACH!
UmCD6FH.jpg

Pitstop!
UyHDeXB.jpg

p0m1bsZ.jpg

Chasing the boys. Can't keep up with my slow 100 :( Really wished I had a more built truck.
vdTQbY9.jpg

Prerunning the route for Baja 1000
VBEy0WJ.jpg

FJ was boosting so hard, the intercooler pipes popped off. Imported from New Zeland. Not sure the spec of it.
8CcHyuQ.jpg

iWa3p8S.jpg

Found a sweet spot to garage my rig.
oQXwXcj.jpg

Chevy had a problem with the "peddle commander"? whatever that is.
y0sTZKe.jpg

It is not a bad platform for Overlanding. He brought his whole family along.
aZ2WWdg.jpg

Wrangler manager to get a self-tapping screw in the tires. The local shop patched it up for a
QgrePuC.jpg

Shrimp / Squid Cerviche
NTVzwXC.jpg

Lobster! $20! with rice / beans / and a beer!
A23QiVH.jpg

More food!
lI9d2Gm.jpg

rReGlac.jpg

will take this offroad soon just bought it 100% stock like 1 month ago and still working on catching up with maintenance now.
2001 lx470 with 315/75/16 and 1.5" lift

IMG-20191104-213831.jpg

How you finding the 35's / what offset do those wheels run? Looks awesome with that colour combo (same as my truck) but reckon that'd scrape hard at the front on any kind of reasonable lock + load.

Finally got my Tundra takeoffs and new tires mounted. Went with the Wildpeak AT3W in 275/70 18. Love the look. Ignore the couch in the driveway...

20191114_132958 (002).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom