The MUD 100 series Photos thread

Details on that fire pit? Looks cool
It's the Fireside Outdoor popup pit. I got it for rafting, and I use it all the time for camping now. I like it a lot! Seems like a great company, and I've had fantastic customer service from them. They recently had some scratch and dent fire pits for a pretty deep discount, so you might be able to score one of those.

It's the Fireside Outdoor popup pit. I got it for rafting, and I use it all the time for camping now. I like it a lot! Seems like a great company, and I've had fantastic customer service from them. They recently had some scratch and dent fire pits for a pretty deep discount, so you might be able to score one of those.
Awesome thanks! I'll check it out

Alright boys! Trip report from my Baja Trip. We went down about 4 hours south of the border. 80 miles of dirt! We drove a short leg of the Baja 1000 route. Saw a couple of Prerunner getting ready for the race! No pics of the runners though :(

Let the picture speak for itself

This guy has been everywhere with his Taco. Man if it can speak...

The FJC guys

MILES! I MEAN MILES OF EMPTY BEACH!

Pitstop!

Chasing the boys. Can't keep up with my slow 100 :( Really wished I had a more built truck.

Prerunning the route for Baja 1000

FJ was boosting so hard, the intercooler pipes popped off. Imported from New Zeland. Not sure the spec of it.

Found a sweet spot to garage my rig.

Chevy had a problem with the "peddle commander"? whatever that is.

It is not a bad platform for Overlanding. He brought his whole family along.

Wrangler manager to get a self-tapping screw in the tires. The local shop patched it up for a

Shrimp / Squid Cerviche

Lobster! $20! with rice / beans / and a beer!

More food!

will take this offroad soon just bought it 100% stock like 1 month ago and still working on catching up with maintenance now.
2001 lx470 with 315/75/16 and 1.5" lift

How you finding the 35's / what offset do those wheels run? Looks awesome with that colour combo (same as my truck) but reckon that'd scrape hard at the front on any kind of reasonable lock + load.

Top Bottom