The Kegerator is here!

Kotter

wngrog said:
Picked it up today at Costco!

:bounce:

It will be at Tom's house for safekeeping :D
That is way cool. :bounce2: :bounce2: But isn't keepin' it at Tom's house kinda like lettin' Michael Jackson babysit?? :confused:

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator

You suck...

I will assume that this Kegerator is coming out to Cruise Moab 2006??

mantis

elmariachi said:
We took a vote down here and you punks need to buy one more for the Houston Chapter and send it to my house. :flipoff2: :beer: :flipoff2: :beer: :flipoff2:

Jim, I built one out of a wine fridge. Two taps. Picked up the fridge at Home Depot for like $80, and I got all the tap parts from http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer.shtml Spent about $200 total. Easy to build if you want one :beer:

I also built a portable one (I had it at the 1st Round-Up). A small cooler with a 50' coil of stainless steel tubing inside. Fill the cooler with ice, and the beer runs through through the coil to get cooled down. Even in the TX summer you get cold tap beer without electicity. :grinpimp: I'll bring it to ICBM this year.

fj40tom

I am going to get it put together tonight and then run by the welding shop for a CO2 refill. Then COLD BEER at my place, come and get it!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

tp

JasonH

Tom, I always went to a store in Dallas for my CO2 to get food grade CO2. I heard that if you use the welding gas, you'll get oil in the beer.

mantis

fj40tom said:
Thanks for the tip, I'll go track that down.

Cheers,

tp
Any fire equipment store will be good (they fill fire extinguishers), or you can get it filled at any home brew store.

:beer:

Top Bottom