The Faithful Donkey's Head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.vintagewheelsegypt.com
Peter Gaballa a good friend has an interestingly set up FJ45 that once used to be a pick-up. Prepared for deep desert travelling while catering for up to 30 people in the desert up to 10 days!! I have driven "Ras El Homar" or "Donkey's Head" in English with a full load of just under 4 tons, and the 2F never let me down for those great miles in the western desert. She has a double Chassis with a re-enforced one built inside the original. Original 2F & 4 speed, headers, Twin Radiators, 2 Alternators, 2 Batteries for an endlessly running Engel Fridge, a drum of water inside with an internal pump for shower, washing..etc. 200 Litre of fuel in her belly and 300 in another tank above the Chassis. Inflate, Deflate while driving home made in Egypt. There is an Aluminum box on the back with everything listed set up inside and more, racks for all boxes spares, food, gear,..etc...

This is tribute to this great car for all the good times this Cruiser showed us :steer:

Enjoy the photos :)
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Last edited:
Cool....I mean hot! Very hot!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Just imagine...some folks want to replace the tough original F engines for a v8 !!!

Great truck, awesome that he's running the 2F. Thanks for posting!

Incredibly cool! That is the very essence of what a 'cruiser is all about there! A go anywhere rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom