The 80 Is Dead!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am sad to say that the 80 is dead but my wife and kids are okay. My wife and kids were out last Saturday morning and had a lady come across into her lane so my wife runs off the road and gets past the car that was in her lane only to hit head on with the car following the first car. Everyone seems to be okay but really beat up.

DSC01524.jpg

DSC01525.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

DSC01528.jpg

DSC01537.jpg

More pics!!!
DSC01545.jpg

DSC01543.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3403.jpg
IMG_3400.jpg

Pat, I am sorry ot hear about this but more importantly glad to hear everyone is okay and in good health. Keep us posted if there is anything we can do to help.

Dang dude.... ole red is dead. I was sorry to hear the other day when you stopped by. Again Glad everyone was ok, thats what counts.

oh and those frame horns are more than a lil tweaked ;)

Last edited:
Wow, glad to hear your family is OK. Looks pretty scary. Like Greg said, let us know if we can help in any way.

Glad to hear everyone is ok, that looked pretty bad...hug the family,thank god all is well and start shopping.

Wow that really stinks. I too am glad everyone is ok. Another point for the cruiser and saftey. That looks really nasty. It ripped the whole cage out of the wheel. Dang. You ever notice in all of these threads where the 80 wins the battle that it is always someone else screwing up and causing the wreck? I guess Land Cruiser drivers are better drivers. Sad to see another one hit the dust but that means parts can help others live on in the future. Good luck and use it for another one.

Glad everyone is all right!!!

That looks real brutal.
Glad to hear everyone is ok!

Your 80 is the reason I'm driving an 80! Glad everyone is alright!

Damn Patrick, that is a real shame but obviously it is comforting to know everyone will be ok. The 80 can be replaced.

As others have said, if there's anything we can do or anything you need, let us know.

Glad to hear the family is ok, but make sure they get checked out at the hospital just in case.

That sucks, but glad everyone is ok!

Now buy it back from the insurance company and put those axles under an FJ40!

Glad everyone is ok. That sucks when something like that happens.
Another one will rise up from the ashes though.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I really am debating whether to buy it back and put some 1 tons under it or just part it out and build me an FJ40 with 1 tons. Not sure which way I am going yet.

Just to echo what everyone else has said, very glad to hear that your family is ok. Trucks can be replaced.

Patrick, sorry for your loss, but very glad it was just metal and plastic! Makes me feel better about putting my wife in an 80 now!

:beer: R

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I really am debating whether to buy it back and put some 1 tons under it or just part it out and build me an FJ40 with 1 tons. Not sure which way I am going yet.

I don't think that it is savable looking at the pics so it would be better to start on a new rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom