That black plastic shift lever protection plate (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So now I am trying with no luck reassembling the assembly plate where the shift levers and seat heater switches are located. Within the depths of this assembly around the automatic shift lever is a long black strip, the trouble I am facing, that serves to keep objects from falling in to the mechanism. How to put this whole assembly back without further damage. Its not easy! Please advise where exactly this black plastic cover goes in relation to the two cover pieces that snap on around and over shift lever.

So now I am trying with no luck reassembling the assembly plate where the shift levers and seat heater switches are located. Within the depths of this assembly around the automatic shift lever is a long black strip, the trouble I am facing, that serves to keep objects from falling in to the mechanism. How to put this whole assembly back without further damage. Its not easy! Please advise where exactly this black plastic cover goes in relation to the two cover pieces that snap on around and over shift lever.
Put it all back finally. Matt finish to minimize glare. Replaced the little lights in switches too.

20231030_143232.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom