Thanksgiving/Christmas Runs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just saw updated weather and it's saying high of 76 and 80% chance of strong storms. Yikes! This is December and today is the first day of winter, right?

Any input on an alternate plan?

I just saw updated weather and it's saying high of 76 and 80% chance of strong storms. Yikes! This is December and today is the first day of winter, right?

Any input on an alternate plan?

Agree, weather isn't looking/sounding good. Weather was fairly craptastic last year, but we managed to have a good time. Wasn't a constant, driving rain though--only flash flooding. I'm open to a reschedule if need be.

I don't mind some rain, but I don't want to be in thunderstorms out there. And after dealing with so much rain at the Thanksgiving run, I'm rainy wheeled out.

Fellas, who is still interested in this Christmas run on Sunday? The weather looks really crappy so I wanted to see who might still be interested.

Fellas, who is still interested in this Christmas run on Sunday? The weather looks really crappy so I wanted to see who might still be interested.
Throw in heavy rain, and my status goes from "hope to make it this year" to "nope, not this year".

I was planning on coming but I'm out with that forecast. Im gonna check with Noah and see if he has any room left on the arc.

New Years?

Let's reschedule for Sunday Jan 3rd, or does Saturday Jan 2nd work better for those interested?

The weather tomorrow just isn't going to cooperate. :(

I can go on Saturday the 2nd. I already have something scheduled for Sunday.

Okay guys, how does Saturday, Jan 2nd sound? Meet up at the intersection of hwy 9 and 10. The williams junction store where we usually meet. 9:00.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom