Thanksgiving/Christmas Runs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Somehow it's already the tail end of October... So, I thought I'd get a thread going to start discussing when/if we will try and have our Thanksgiving and Christmas runs.

For Thanksgiving: is there any interest for a run that weekend or maybe even just a day run? Last year, we did a day run and I think there was 3 of us.

For Christmas: did everyone seem to like the idea of having the run after Christmas?

Post up if your interested and if you have suggestions.

Lance

I've wanted to go to this for the past couple years, but I always go home for those holidays. Anway we could do it the weekend before or after? Maybe people won't be as busy and we can get a bigger group to go.

I'm definitely in for Thanksgiving. Enjoyed it last year, even though it was only a couple of us. Had good food afterwards...

I would probably only be able to do a day run.

I could prolly do thanksgiving ... Arrive Friday sometime wheel Saturday... Come home Sunday...

I really enjoyed last Thanksgiving too. We ran a lot of trails including a lot of good 4's.

Guys start stating your Christmas run preferences... I know it's only October but it'll be here soon enough and best be prepared...

Are the Thanksgiving runs @ Superlift? I've always been tied up with extended family. Definitely in for the Christmas Run if it happens. Look forward to it every year. After Christmas works best for me/us, but could probably make whatever is most convenient for others work.

Yes, the Thanksgiving run is in Hot Springs

The Christmas run will happen. It is a Yule Tide tradition.

It's looking like I'm going to be out of town around Thanksgiving. Maybe here Thanksgiving day and then gone through the weekend.

I should be around for Christmas. What's the plan there? Superlift or national forest?

Christmas run will be in the national forest.
It's looking like I'm going to be out of town around Thanksgiving. Maybe here Thanksgiving day and then gone through the weekend.

I should be around for Christmas. What's the plan there? Superlift or national forest?[/QUOTE.

So, who is 100% in for being at Hot Springs ORV on Saturday? The rain chances for Friday - Sunday are very high.

I know Lance, Mark, and myself are pretty committed. Tony will be at the park no matter what from what he's told me.

I'll come as long as others are coming. If you and Lance had rather do something else because of weather I'll probably do some stuff around the house...

Either way works for me.

Looks like a game time decision. Josh says he's 75% in and I'm game for whatever. We can still have a fun day at the park even with rain.

I'm game!
Wheeling is wheeling and I like to eat good food as much as I like to wheel.

You guys have fun.... Raining in NWA all night and currently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom