Thanksgiving/Christmas Runs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good trail vid and nice finish on Crystal Mtn. Is the bridge at about the 2:20 mark the same bridge in the vid YotaJosh posted?

GoPros are awesome. The battery died on my first one, but I will def be getting another one.

Good trail vid and nice finish on Crystal Mtn. Is the bridge at about the 2:20 mark the same bridge in the vid YotaJosh posted?

GoPros are awesome. The battery died on my first one, but I will def be getting another one.
That first bridge was before we got to Lake Winona. The bridge in the video from a couple years ago was where we stopped to eat lunch this year. It was past the spillway before we got to the mountain. I am sure someone else can provide its location much better than I can.

Any thoughts on Thanksgiving or Christmas group rides ?

Several of us from CLC will be heading to HSORV for the fire and Ice run over new years. Staying at Panther Valley. Had a blast last year!

I could potentially make a New Years ride.

Will be dependent upon how progress goes with the 80 over the next month. The Tacoma is down for a while. My prediction is SCC 2017 before it see's any action.

Brendan and myself are planning on going to the park the Saturday of thanksgiving weekend.

He is bringing his truck. I'm bringing mine.

I'm interested..... Got a baggo tournament on Jan 1....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom