Thanks C-Dan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got the front mud flaps installed, they look great - and it's nice to not beat the piss out of my boards anymore on a little trail I run near here. One question for anybody out there who has removed the running boards - how on earth did you remove those little rubber pieces that cover the opening between the bottom of the rear flares and the top of the boards? I tried to remove that bolt underneath that holds them on, but they both broke off without budging a bit. :-/

Now for some pimping - talk to C-Dan if you need parts, great prices and fast shipping. Not to mention it's nice to talk to a parts guy that actually knows a cruiser!!!

The running joke at C-Dan's dealership is that he stocks every Toyota part you could possibly need.... as long as it's for a '93 Land Cruiser. :D

-B-

No Kurt, C-dan does NOT own the dealership, the poor sod works for a living........... :-/

B-, does that mean I need to return all the stuff that fits yours?

B-, does that mean I need to return all the stuff that fits yours?
Nope - just send it up here. You can send B the bill though. He can sell off all his used nuts to pay for it. :D

He stocks the stuff for 94 also. But, they are virtually identical except the flaps, the 93s with R-12, and likely some little things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom