For Sale Texas: FJ90 Aftermarket Brand New Windshield. Will fit 3 door and 5 door version (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TexasPrado95

SILVER Star
Threads
$1300 + shipping or delivery charge that we can negotiate based on travel time and distance. Pickup or delivery preferred. I am willing to travel just about anywhere in Texas, Oklahoma, or Louisiana to meet you, but would hope you are down to meet me halfway on a distance above 200 miles.

Greetings! After solving my own glass problems for my 1996 VZJ95, I am left with a brand new, spare windshield, imported from abroad. Made by XYG in China. Currently located in South Austin, TX.

My foreign vendor didn't know anything about importing, so I had to handle that entire process and pay for it.

I also had to take the day off of work and drive to IAH airport and wait in line all day at the Air France cargo terminal to get the package.

I know this is expensive for a windshield but if you knew the trouble I went through trying to get the correct glass, and how long I had to wait for it to come along, you would advise me to charge double lol.

The duplicate windshield I bought with this order is already installed on my truck and fits perfectly.

Happy to chat with you about the logistics.

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

Dang , you should have let me know , I have a new oem windshirld in inventory here in tx .

Dang , you should have let me know , I have a new oem windshirld in inventory here in tx .
nice! passing ships in the night I suppose. Did you get it here in a container with other stuff? I had made a thread and several comments about needing a window over the last year. oh well.

You will probably wish you kept it as a spare when you get a rock chip but I imagine it would be hard to store a such thing in the meantime.

Here’s another vote for not selling it. I bought an OEM 80 series windshield several years ago and I’m just keeping it wrapped in plastic and sitting on the shelf…waiting….

So I actually bought 3 windshields haha - one to install, one to save for later, and one to sell. I also bought a tailgate window as well in the deal.

I like your style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom