Texas Fall Outdoor Expo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This looks like a cool event near Llano in October

Texas Fall Outdoor Expo

I am going to give it a try, will probably drag a kid or two with me.

From their page:
“Texas Fall Outdoor Expo is the only Overland/Expedition centric event in Texas. Each year this event has grown in terms of attendance, vendors, and exposure and while there are bigger events out there, few can rival the combination of amazing vendors, beautiful location, and a grass roots feel that is inclusive to all walks of life.

We offer hands on classes, an intimate feel to our trade show that lets you get up and close with each vendor, an experience geared towards the entire family, and a sense of community where vendors, presenters, and attendees intermingle with each other to create a sense of true community. ”

Sounds like a road trip is in the cards...@geanes can take us on a few dirt roads on the way

I will most likely be there. I've been the last 2 years and it has grown quite a lot. I'm a little fearful of it being a bit over crowded now ha!

@Austin Hot Shoe ... I'd be happy to do a trail day out there and hit all those beautiful gravel roads and water crossings. Planning on attending.

after reading the promo materials, I think I'm gonna pass. @bottombracket @geanes maybe we can organize a back road trip in the next couple of weeks, what so you guys think?

after reading the promo materials, I think I'm gonna pass. @bottombracket @geanes maybe we can organize a back road trip in the next couple of weeks, what so you guys think?

I'm happy to go out any weekend except next because F1 will be in town. Possibly heading out that way this Saturday if you're interested.

Love to, but I'll be headed to Houston for a college visit and a birthday party.

I am heading out there shortly. Rented a little teardrop trailer and taking my 6 yr old. Hopefully I can keep him entertained for the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom