Wanted Texas: ‘06/‘07 LC or LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
***Update** found one!

I’m in the market for an ‘06/‘07 100 series in the Dallas, TX area. I’m willing to drive for a well maintained, rust free vehicle. I’m open to higher mileage rides that have been treated well. I have an aversion to black - but will consider all other colors.

I sold my ‘04 a couple of years ago and wish I had it back!

Last edited:
I might sell my 06 black garnett 115k miles. Make me an offer

shoot me a message with the details. I know I can’t be a chooser but the darker colors generally drive my OCD crazy. I can see swirls from a half mile away.

I have a black LX470 limited edition. so there's black swirls inside and out! 163k miles, ARB bumper, new KO2s. in Dallas, TX.

Would a white 05 in AZ work?

Would a white 05 in AZ work?
I saw the white one. It’s a hike from Dallas and for that money I’d really like to have VVTi. Otherwise, looks like a slick ride. Really close to what I’m looking for. If it was an ‘06 or a bit less money, we would definitely be talking.

I know the seller, and have known him for 20+ years. Strike up a conversation with him. I'd bet money it just may be the nicest 05 on the market .... he's that meticulous.

Have a couple of leads but still hunting for now. Looking forward to being back in a 100!

Have you see this one down here in Austin? Not mine

I hadn’t and thanks for posting. That seems like a fairly mediocre example of a 100 for $25.6k, though. I appreciate feedback - would anyone here pay more than $20k for that??

Agreed, that looks expensive for what it is. Best feature appears to be that it's a 2007, but has some minor maintenance issues and no mention of timing belt or water pump. Could spend just a little more and get a 2008.

I have a 2006 LX with 200K in Galactic Gray with 199K that I'm thinking of selling. Full dealer service history, rust free. I'm in Boone, NC. Feel free to PM if interested.

Found an ‘03 that I’m in love with. 88k miles

7CB8A23B-DAB6-4265-9259-5BBE6F55A299.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom