TEQ Custom Retrofit Headlights - Anyone Tried (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did the BiLED in both the high and low beams. Tremendous output. I did have to slightly adjust the level of one of them, but I am very happy it took about 11 weeks to get them, but were responsive through the entire process. I'd recommend them for sure.

The light output looks great.
So do you purchase the entire housing with the bulb already installed?
What's the process of installing? Care to share how much?

Can you please post a picture with the low beams projected onto a wall 30’-40’ away?
Is this what your looking for?

PXL_20240308_012302007.jpg

Reactions: LCT
The light output looks great.
So do you purchase the entire housing with the bulb already installed?
What's the process of installing? Care to share how much?
The unit comes completely built and ready for installation (including sealed from water and debris). The new assembly uses the same mounting holes, fits in the space the old assembly and turn indicator occupied, and plug directly into the stock headlight and high beam plugs. For my LC i had to remove 3 screws to pull the front grill, then there were 3 bolts holding in the glass headlights and one screw holding in the turn indicator. Pop all the screws and bolts off and the headlight just slides out and the turn indicator pops out when pulled directly forward (kind of weird as there is a clip holding it in place). Very easy for someone not mechanically or electrically inclined.

If you opt to add halo's you have a bit of splicing to do to get them to function, but without its like OEM plug and play.

I ended up paying a bit over $800 for a new set of headlights for my 05 land cruiser. The LX is a bit more expensive (just based on their website), but it seemed like a good deal for an upgraded and OEM quality LC headlight assembly.

Is this what your looking for?

View attachment 3576680
Yes, thank you! Output looks slightly different from HID’s but still sharp cutoff. I would have gone this route had I known about them when I bought my retrofit kit couple of years ago. Not sure if they were offering this product back then but glad we have the option now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom