Technical Evaluations of the Most Baffling , Odd Ball, Custom Land Cruiser Models Ever Produced Including Military & Police Prototypes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How do I order this in High res 48"× 72" ? Or better yet on vinyl for the garage wall?

i was digging deep into Google , using Advanced Search Feature Option when i found this puppy , I imagine u copy the image at its original

source , store it on a thumb drive or SD card reader , take it FED-EX KINKOS , that's what i have done in the past , maybe take them the web

link URL too .......

if u get vinyl coated shop posters made , count me in for 1 please , this is some Killer TOYOTA ART WORK for sure !

i will be happy to paypal u for one or two , Please send me a PM ......... thanks Matt :)

forkliftlogo.jpg

Last edited:
Is this even Technically Possible ?

I have concluded they pulled the 2F or 2H or what ever Prior to the filming

i note NO lean to the engine side of the FJ45 P/U ?

on a personal note : this action by FORD AU is a disgrace , and i hope

never to see another vintage land cruiser Mocked in this way ever !

Scr#w Ford !
:mad:

Is this even Technically Possible ?

I have concluded they pulled the 2F or 2H or what ever Prior to the filming

i note NO lean to the engine side of the FJ45 P/U ?

on a personal note : this action by FORD AU is a disgrace , and i hope

never to see another vintage land cruiser Mocked in this way ever !

Scr#w Ford !
:mad:

This is a dark day in our nation's history.

I wasted far too much time trying to find a clearer pic, but this is a pre-1972 FJ45 converted into a tow truck for one of our greatest and races, the Bathurst 1000. A thousand 'kays' in a day. The year this picture was taken was 1972, which is the year our muscle car industry died thanks to the media 'protecting' Aussies from dangerously fast cars. You can read about the track here: Bathurst 1000 - Wikipedia

22769650_1518043754885052_1545243505554614722_o.jpg

For prosperity, here's one of the greatest muscle cars ever to have raced in this great nation, Norm Beechey's 1969 HG Holden GTS 350. This thing was proper fast with 500hp/500ftlbs, 7700 redline and Corvette brakes.

c15e4376606c4f504aa00a939f4b1069.jpeg

Sorry for the muscle car hijack, one proud Aussie right here!

Look at it this way.... If it bothered ford that much to put a LANDCRUISER in that box, they MUST have been feeling the TOYOTA pain !!

HAHAHA, Stay safe everyone !!

:cheers: :smokin:

Thats a " YEAH RIGHT " moment right there.............

Last edited:
This is my home town last week

looks like the Virus🦠 took another ......🤔

So so sad ......

A5F10F97-C655-45D0-82C5-AA1ED634DCFC.jpeg
E2221A21-5DA6-4CAB-8693-43614EC5AF56.jpeg

plenty of meat on those bones still :skull: fix the front suspension, lose the doors, throw replacement apron on, and there's a really solid trail rig 😎

plenty of meat on those bones still :skull: fix the front suspension, lose the doors, throw replacement apron on, and there's a really solid trail rig 😎

i tried like H#LL , to acquire it the moment i saw it , but it had already been settled by the insurance company sadly ..............

we will see all the parts on EBAY soon enough 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom