Tech Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tech questions?

Anyone want to help Mike in his tranny swop because Im sure he will have some tech questions. Ha!

Since no one wants to use this section, I will......

When you do the scuba mod, do you need to remove the cover off the breather on the axle? If so, how do you remove it? If not, do you just get a tube that fits over it?

When you do the scuba mod, do you need to remove the cover off the breather on the axle? If so, how do you remove it? If not, do you just get a tube that fits over it?

SCUBA?

S-elf C-ontained U-nderwater B-reathing A-pparatus ?

So ya takin Hachi on a :steer:date to the islands?

can I cum Huh!!

You need to unscrew the little metal cap from the axle. There is a Camry part that screws into the same hole and has a barbed hose fitting. You can then easily attach a hose and hose clamp and then route the hose to a suitable location and install a new breather cap, or reuse the old one. I installed a small spectre filter from auto zone as the little cap ones don't breathe so well.

go to any truck supply

ya need 1- 1/8" -1/4" push on for plastic airline male & 1-female & what ever length of 1/4"line ya want.
remove vent install male fitting in axle push in tubing route to where ya want clean old vent install in female push new fetting on to tubing attach

OH! it does come in colors even yellow:)

go to any truck supply

ya need 1- 1/8" -1/4" push on for plastic airline male & 1-female & what ever length of 1/4"line ya want.
remove vent install male fitting in axle push in tubing route to where ya want clean old vent install in female push new fetting on to tubing attach

OH! it does come in colors even yellow:)

Ha Ha what about black or black and yellow together!

Can I use one switch for 4 fog lights that I'll have up on my roof?

The light bar is a big project. I figure I'll burn out my HID's by the time that project is ready to mount up.

I depends on the gauge of the wire and size of te relay. My 4 roof side and rear lights are on one switch to two relays. There is more than one way to skin a cat. Also, my front roof rack ligjts are on two switches. One for he outer pair, and one for theinner pair. call me if you need to discuss.

Did you buy 2 more lights?
Yeah, I found a set on ebay for cheap.
I mounted the 2 I already had this morning. The other 2 should be here in a couple days. I only have one switch thoug.

beach cruiser said:
Yeah, I found a set on ebay for cheap.
I mounted the 2 I already had this morning. The other 2 should be here in a couple days. I only have one switch thoug.

That's an easy fix. I'm sure you could find another switch. Any interest in a NOLA wiring session any time soon? I would like to get with Kevin and Bart and knock mine out so I can concentrate on bigger and better things.

That's an easy fix. I'm sure you could find another switch. Any interest in a NOLA wiring session any time soon? I would like to get with Kevin and Bart and knock mine out so I can concentrate on bigger and better things.

Let's do it now. I'm back from the parade.

I don't have the stuff, do you? I wanted to add a fuse block, and some 12 gauge wire but I have not purchased any of it.

Oreiley's is open. I think they have it all. I have a fuse block already. Bart put it in. I just need to run cables and put in the switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom