Team USA (PZJ73): Outback Challenge, Morocco (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am home in Prescott now, and have started plowing through the 4,000+ pictures taken during the event.

Look for the complete story in two parts, featured in 4WD Toyota Owner Magazine.

Thanks again to my sponsors for this event:

Outback Imports, Europe
4WD Toyota Owner Magazine
Pangaea Expeditions
Extreme Outback Products

:beer: :beer: :beer:

come to the climb and crawl next weekend ;) A little canyoneering, some good food and Morocco slide show action.... :beer:

Or come down to Prescott for some BBQ at the house.

Scott, how about making available your tracklogs from the GPS?

BTW which GPS did you use?

If you can't link the traklogs here, an email would be appreciated to fritsmetz[at]lycos.com

Congratulations!!

I have most of the track logs. I will send it your way :)

Oh, and we used a Garmin Vista connected to a Winbook semi-rugged with Ozi-Explorer

Congrats man, thats sweet! I can't wait to see pictures! Too bad you didn't get to bring the PZJ back with ya!

Good luck Scott!

Way to go Scott!

Regards

Alvaro

Man, that's all well and good (really), but the only thing that really matters is how you gonna work it to get that sweet, sweet ride back here to the States. That's what I'd be shooting for. LOL.

Every time I drive my Cruiser, I am filled with pride. Reading through this post has elevated my level of pride 300%!!! Excellent job, Team USA! My sincere congratulations!

Willadeursalladeur said:
Scott, how about making available your tracklogs from the GPS?

BTW which GPS did you use?

If you can't link the traklogs here, an email would be appreciated to fritsmetz[at]lycos.com

Congratulations!!

Cool thanks, I can't wait!

expeditionswest said:
I would REALLY like to find a nice 73/70 in diesel. In fact, I am selling my Jeep to help make that a possibility.

Nice .. congrats ! your best bet Toyota Diesel !

Congratulations Scott! All I can say is wow. It must be quite a feeling to know that all of your off-road experience has made you into an extremely competitive driver. This must be one very sweet and fulfilling personal achievement. Have you spoken with Phil yet about this? Great job man cannot wait to see the pictures.

Tare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom