Tan 81 Fj60 With Brown Interior Everything Must Go (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I picked up this 81 fj60 tan outside brown inside for a few parts I need let me know if there is something you need, prices negotiable. Will be shipping from Belgrade MT 59714. pm with your requests
left.jpg
right.jpg
back.jpg

Last edited:
is that a reciever hitch? Condition? $$

I needs me one of those......................

I need a good(brown striped) front seat cover and cushion, 4 good bumper ends(1988),1 working power antenna, 4 good mud flaps, 1 front grille+headlight trim if it's near perfect, 2 OEM tail lenses, 1 front side marker light, 1 good battery tray, 3rd row seats (rare I know), 1 high pressure steering hose,4 set of lug nuts +1 stud, 1 good cat converter, some E break stuff, rear heater lines, (4.wd steel vacuum lines mounted to fire wall) and bumpers with ends..shipped to 02125 thank you, PM me pleas thanks , Joe

Last edited:
What is the condition and make of the alternator (Desno, Bosch, etc.)?

I will have to look later tonight maybe, condition unknown I will pull it and have it checked.

Looking for stock springs, front and rear, without too much sag, and structurally sound... Shipping to 87501.

Cheers,

Kevin

do u have the brake booster how much?

I need the throttle linkage from carb to pedal and firewall bracket. Are they available?

Passenger side front door panel? Condition? pics? Cost including shipping to 93065 (So.Cal)

Thanks

Dynosoar (Please PM me)

Seats for sale?

Looking for front left and right side marking light assemblies in good condition.

Screw?

I need two of the screws that secure the access panels on the rear hatch. Got'em?

Dog kicked the bowl they were in! :doh:

Thanks

Do you still have the cruiser?

Wish I would have seen this before.

How are the q Panels?

What did you sell the whole thing for?

Matt
Belgrade

do you have the transmission cross member?

thanks
-miles

Hows the rear lower tailgate,front aisian locking hubs,metal water tubes going to rear heater? thanks Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom