take them or sell them

:confused: I have a slight problem. I curently live in Ontario Canada and am moving to Alberta. I have a 1976 fj40 striped down to the frame. I am in the middel of rebuiding it. It's got steel wagon weels for rims and 35"s. I also have a 1977fj40 for parts and a complete 1970 Fj40. The 1970 unit runns and drives but needs a good tune up. Do I sell the works here and buy a new unit when I got there or pay to transport them with me. If I was to sell them, what would you say they are worth. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Ryan :beer:

I think your on you own here, you truck, your decision...

-not sure how much there worth, need some more information, is there any rust? how are the tires? etc

Why not just move it all as is and not make a rash decision cause of the move! I think you will regret it if you sell something now to try to make things easier in the short term. But that is just my conservative self speaking!

I think I'd try to take those treasures with you... if they were mine. If you leave them behind, send me a PM as to their whereabouts. thanks greatly.!!!

:bounce:

I'd move it unless you plan on getting into a different hobby at the new location. No need to get hosed on selling the stuff just 'cause you need it gone before you move. Rent a storage unit if you need to and move it as you have time or something...

Nick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom