Take er easy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SC,

Hey I'm a newbie, If you have any advice for a new guy, let'er rip. I'm all ears and I'm very interested in learning more about this great vechicle. Oh yeah, something that might be of importance. I'm not a current ower of any model Landcruiser but I'm in the market for a FZJ-80, W/lockers. So if any one knows of any in this area,send em my way.

Thanks,
Matt

Welcome............ I don't know to much about the 80's, my experience is more along the lines of the 40 series, but several memebers in the club have them and I am sure they can give you all kinds of info.

We are having a club meeting the first saturday in Feb. at the Sonic Drive-in in easly, sc you should come out and check out some great cruisers and meet the club.......... where are you located at?

JP

Yeah man try and get out to the easley meeting. I will hopefully be bringing out the pig for her club unveiling. Thats if the last parts I'm waiting on get here and no new problems arise. We always need more guys to come out and wheel.

Hi Matt,
Just by hanging out on IH8MUD.com you are going to
learn a lot about these lengendary beasts. If you have a specfic
question just fire away and we'll try to help.
Be sure and check out the 80 forum on this site.
Like the guys said, come join us and I promise you that
you will have a good time.
To hack up an old Honda line " You meet the nicest people in a Cruiser".

see you there

Gentlemen,

I was born and raised in the Anderson area, I recently left the Marine Corps and I'm now a student at Tri-County. As of now I live in Anderson and I will soon be moving to the Clemson-Seneca area. I'd like to get to Easley and meet everyone, so def count me in. Just look for a weird looking guy, peddling a aqua blue Nissan Altima :mad:( its a temp, so don't laugh to hard when you hear me clickin up). See you all at the sonic.

Matt

meeting time

I'd say we should start showing up around 6 or so.
early or late shouldn't be a problem with this crowd.
Oh, and drive anything. Just come and hang out with the guys and gals.
We even let Jeeps hang out with us. We aren't picky about such things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom