TAC On the Farm 2014 Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CrowleyFJ40

Take off, eh.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.org
First of all, a HUGE thank you to Debie, Lance, and Alex for opening up their beautifu home to TAC and allowing us the opportunity to gather and enjoy great food, friends, and wheeling. Your hospitality is amazing and I know you put many smiles on a lot of faces over the weekend. Especially all of the kids that got such pure enjoyment from all of the animals.

Also thank you to everyone who contributed their time the help prep the trails the week before, and everyone who helped out with all the chores that go along with a successful event such as cooking, cleanup, trash, etc. The participation from the members is what makes this club great.

Please post your pictures here or post a link to an album with all of your pictures from this weekend.

Yes... You made us newbies feel right at home. Chad and I had a great time. Thank you Lance, Debie and Alex for your hospitality. We look forward to the year ahead!

Thanks to the Ashers. Great turnout, great venue, and great people. I second all the other thanks that have been said already.

I have a lot of pictures but posting from mobile isn't easy. I'll see if I can from photobucket

glad i get to come to work to relax.. :)
Long fun weekend.
Dave.. Forgot to tell ya.. the 1zzfe intake manifold gasket takes about 20 min to swap.. It'll take you longer to find the tools and extension than to swap your wifes intake..

Thanks all.. Was fun, now back to getting my POS FJ45 to run around the block someday..

That's what I hear. I've cleared the code a couple of times and had put it off for warmer weather..... Now's the time.
Let me know if there's anything I can do to lend a hand on your 45.

I sure had a gas at the farm! Thanks to everyone who made it such a great event!

So...not a bunch of photos from the weekend (was too busy gripping the steering wheel), but figured I'd post up the damage (yes, I was the guy that busted out his rear glass), and the new hatch (thanks to those that pointed me to Muncie U-pull it!).

IMG_1967.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

Nice score on the new hatch! We went today and got some other parts off it. Do you still have your old hatch? I need a "land cruiser" emblem if you do. Let me know and if you do and want to get rid of it I am sure we can work something out.

Mike

Sure do, and it's yours! Can get it to you anytime.

Mike (either), were there any other good parts available? Such as a center console lid or driver side visor?

Sweet find on the hatch though! Looks to be in pretty good shape and matches the paint pretty well too.

Mike (either), were there any other good parts available? Such as a center console lid or driver side visor?

Sweet find on the hatch though! Looks to be in pretty good shape and matches the paint pretty well too.

There was a blue center console. I stole the levers off of it. I have one in my garage too, think it is blue also. It will be different than yours with the sub in the middle like lexus had. Speaking of I bought a replacement sub for mine and never used it if your interested. $50 bucks I think.

I did not look at the visors.

$2 to go look at it.

Had a great time at the farm too bummed I never got to climb the ledge hill but maybe another time.

Glad your hatch is already fixed Mike. Faster then my silly actuator. Sounds like that 80 at the u-pull lot is getting pecked bald.

Oh and I left a blue folding chair next to the screened diner tent. Maybe I can get it back one day.

I'll get some pics posted also. Sorry I missed the pancakes. Needed to get home.

Thanks Ashers! David.

Call Debi about your chair. We saw it there and wondered who's it was. Thanks to everyone for helping make this such a great event. Special thanks to Lance and Debi. And a big welcome to the 5 new members who joined TAC. Now, it's time to sign up for SMORR.

Dave I can swing by to grab your chair and drop it off the next time I head to Mid-MO. Probably be that way before the end of the month.

Was definitely a great time. I'm still sorting through Leslie's videos and should have some links up soon.

Thanks again Ashers!

Thanks Rob. Don't go out of your way but if you're gonna be by anyway......... If you are in mid-mo you are 110% welcome to stop by my hideaway in the hills. I'm :08 off 70. By the bridge. Just across. Rocheport exit. Same for all my TAC friends.

I have now bought 2 new camp chairs an one diff lock for GSMTR. Plus 4 Missouri wines from Les Bourgeois from Rocheport 3 miles from my house. plus Missouri moonshine from Ste. Genevieve CO and some Gates and Sons Original sauce from KC for them southern cruiser heads to sample at the BBQ. I bet the Gates gets them hoppin' most.
"Hi may I help you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom