Swap Meet Requests for February 6th and 7th Meet and Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody got a pre-75 turn signal for a 40 for the swap meet? Ramon, I'm going to give you back your roll cage template.... :grinpimp:

Greg, I need just the single amber lens light, not the combo light. But if you have two, I can switch to them...

did you find any 60 series center caps?

Jerry I have a hood that is ok. I will give it to you if you want it... I stripped the paint and its good everywhere except the front. There are not total rust thrus that I can find but there is indeed bondo where it was on its way to go thru. I ended up buying 2 hoods before I had one land on my doorstep that was the right one!

Jerry I have a hood that is ok. I will give it to you if you want it... I stripped the paint and its good everywhere except the front. There are not total rust thrus that I can find but there is indeed bondo where it was on its way to go thru. I ended up buying 2 hoods before I had one land on my doorstep that was the right one!

Thats an offer I can't refuse, thanks. I hope I can return the favor down the road...:beer:

Ramon you do still want the propane tank right? I almost forgot about it.

Josh you are welcome to have mine...they could use a clean up and a little paint or powder coating. I will bring them to the farm.

Ramon you do still want the propane tank right? I almost forgot about it.

Yeah Al, PM me the details if you will. Wasn't sure this was a possibility. :)

:beer: R

Brett/Greg... Thanks a bunch..

Looking forward to kicking off this year with a fun event. Weather will suck but oh well. Cant be any worse than when I woke up with my air matress floating in my tent in Harlan Kentucky on the side of the highway!

center hub Caps

Hey this guys have the caps. I dont know the condition but they wanted $20 each. I got another one from Lancruiserman. I still need one but i can wait. see if they lower there price. You have to call the number. Make sure that it is what you need. Good luck

https://forum.ih8mud.com/parting-out/357600-parting-out-1988-fj62-land-cruiser.html

Brett/Greg... Thanks a bunch..

Looking forward to kicking off this year with a fun event. Weather will suck but oh well. Cant be any worse than when I woke up with my air matress floating in my tent in Harlan Kentucky on the side of the highway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom