For Sale SW Colorado 2006 GX470 White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2006 GX470, White with a tan interior 196060 miles, Builds - Coop's GX470
Many of the improvements can be seen on the build thread
$18,000.00 OBO

important note. I keep the 4 runner wheels on the GX in the pictures, the original GX470 will go back on

Well care for, The drivers seat does have some wear, the others look very good. The exterior is in good shape with a few nicks here and there. The bumpers do need to be repainted. Front bumper only had some POR15 put on it before heading up to the Arctic Ocean last year and the rear bumper the powder coating did not stick very well. Skids and rock rails in good condition, but do need some paint. I plan to repaint the bumpers, skid and rock rails this June when I have time. Stock bumpers come with the truck and also the side steps.

4.7L v-8
255/80/17 Cooper ST Maxx

Demello front bumper with custom hoop bar (I keep winch and remote mount)
MetalTech Stage 3 rear bumper with receiver
RCI full skid, front of engine to gas tank
Radflo 2.5 shocks front & back, rear shock shaft stone guards, Eiback 650lbs front Springs, Dobinson 600-800lb rear springs.
SPC upper front control arms
MetalTech adjustable rear upper & lower trailing arms.
Aux Blue Sea 6 fuse box
By-pass for exhaust recycle
Powerstop front and rear rotors and pa
X2Power Premium AGM Battery 34M
Slee Off Road Compressor bracket (I keep the compressor)
High Output Alternator - 240amps
LED low & high beam headlights

Interior:
Scan Gauge II
Pioneer 8200NEX. With Apple car play and Android Play and with idata link Maestro RR (gives you tire pressure readout in PSI and programmable engine data)
Ram mount for iPad
Custom build power outlet & usb outlet in rear of center console and also in right rear of luggage area
Wood box with drawer and wood shelf that was over my fridge (I keep the fridge). With a table shelf for drawer.
Shelf on rear door
Paper towel hold on rear door
Inside rear door pull
Wiring and mounts for Radios (CB & HAM) stay in the truck (I keep CB, HAM is ??)
Ceramic tint on rear door windows and back windows, my dog Ellie approves

Major services
149,500 = Timing Belt / Water Pump / New Power Steering Reservoir / New Radiator and Fluid / Spark plugs
172,900 = Transmission Oil Flush / Power Steering Fluid Flush / Front & Rear & Transfer case fluids

Normal service done around every 6000 miles with Valovine Synthetic oil, greased (drive shaft, upper ball joints and trailing arms), tires rotated.

More photos available on request.

IMG_6660.JPG

IMG_6971.JPG

IMG_7000.JPG

IMG_7003.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom