Suspension Questions 1991 fj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I currently have a 1991 fj80 with extras I installed trail gear rock defense front bumper smitybuilt 9500 winch trail gear rock slides trail gear rear rock defense bumper 35x10.50x15 tires I want to lift it and eventually put 35 with 4:88 gears Spartan locker in rear do the part time 4x4 kit with gear reduction kit with a front locker my main question is what would be the best suspension lift no more than 3 inches to keep from doing a lot of other changes to suspension I under stand if you go to high with lift there is a lot of other parts you also have to replace along with driveshafts I just want a good suspension that rides good and sets even all the way around thanks for any and all info

E67B8574-8EBE-4148-AF6D-CFF2E1B4394A.jpeg

I’m not sure I understand the question, but here’s a resource for available lifts below 3”

I currently have a 1991 fj80 with extras I installed trail gear rock defense front bumper smitybuilt 9500 winch trail gear rock slides trail gear rear rock defense bumper 35x10.50x15 tires I want to lift it and eventually put 35 with 4:88 gears Spartan locker in rear do the part time 4x4 kit with gear reduction kit with a front locker my main question is what would be the best suspension lift no more than 3 inches to keep from doing a lot of other changes to suspension I under stand if you go to high with lift there is a lot of other parts you also have to replace along with driveshafts I just want a good suspension that rides good and sets even all the way around thanks for any and all info

View attachment 2673686
If u go over 2in the parts add up quick if u don’t want to deal with the extra stuff like brake line extensions pan hard bars sway bar extensions the stay under 2 in of lift

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom